Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just had an another rage brust

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★
I just fucking hate, that I'm ugly. I hate that little cunt sister that laughs out of me, but sudenly stops when I aproach her. I hate my mother, for bluepill advices "You are not ugly" Then why don't I have a gf? "It's because the way you act" Jfl. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

asccend with sister

Dumb cunt, always screams that "inquel had touched me". She shoud brun in hell, dumb blonde bimbo
she says you incel ? lol i would ve punished her for that

just ask "how do I act" they won't give an actual answer

I am so glad I have a brother and not a sister

just ask "how do I act" they won't give an actual answer
Of course the argument itself comes only when I rage, not in other times. Fuck fuck fuck

Of course the argument itself comes only when I rage, not in other times. Fuck fuck fuck
it'll only enrage you more then. the answer will be "like this" women love arguing without making arguments

it is what
Every time when I rage, my mom saids that the reson behind why I don't have a gf is because I "act like this" (in rage). Every reson is good. I just want to have a gf to hug, I want to have some fucking social life, I want to have social relacion whe I'm the side wich always must do something to the relationship to exist