Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just had an amazing dream

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I dreamt that i was playing tony hawk online on ps2, just playing by myself as usual, then i hear a female voice, we start talking about the game how i always wanted someone to play with, she have me her instagram, she was a very pretty blonde girl, then we decided to meet in person, it was a very beautiful park, i was approaching her then...

i woke up lol, dont even need to say that im feeling like shit now, fucking brutal reality pill

I have dreams like that very rarely, it feels really surreal when you wake up and could have sworn that happened irl, doesn't it?

Mogs me at having an amazing dream

I have dreams like that very rarely, it feels really surreal when you wake up and could have sworn that happened irl, doesn't it?
Yes i was about to seach for her instagram lol took me a few seconds to realize that she doesnt even exist :cryfeels:

I have had sex...in my dreams, literally, it felt very realistic. Later virgins:feelsYall:

I have had sex...in my dreams, literally, it felt very realistic. Later virgins:feelsYall:
Once i dreamed that i was fucking alexis texas in the ass lol, that was my first wet dream ever

Yes i was about to seach for her instagram lol took me a few seconds to realize that she doesnt even exist :cryfeels:
Happened to my autistic ass too, i had a nice dream of a (former) oneitis, woke up, then talked with her on discord about it :lul:

Happened to my autistic ass too, i had a nice dream of a (former) oneitis, woke up, then talked with her on discord about it :lul:
I dreamed about my former oneitis over 10 times lol i would never tell her she would probably get scared lol

I guess I am too old to dream of instagram.

Being Chad in dreams confirmed :chad::banhammer:

sounded very nice tbh, wish i could have a dream like that

I've had a simialr dream like that twice in my life, I wish I could dream cope more often so that I could at least look forward to something :feelscry:

Just had almost the same dream jfl, but i was kind of getting catfished and the girl was actually fugly lol