Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just had a shave and remembered how bad my " chin " is

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Its like i dont even have a jawline its so bad, welp guess i wont be going outside until my beard grows back in again...........

i hate shaving for this reason, i just keep it trimmed up now

Having a top tier beard is essential for jawlets. It's not as good as having a real lower third but it's so much better than no jaw + no beard
Sadly beard is also largely genetics (+minox)

I have a beard, it's itchy as hell sometimes and when I lay down it the little hairs stab my pimples sometimes but I look much better with one than without one

Having a top tier beard is essential for jawlets. It's not as good as having a real lower third but it's so much better than no jaw + no beard
Yeah, a lot of lowerthirdcels manage to look decent with these huge beards crafted in the shape of a chad jawline wih a protruding chin to give the illousion of a jaw. One of the more legit ways to looks max in my opinion

I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home

English:
Yoshida was swiftly rejected by his crush of 5 years. On his way home after drinking his sorrows away, he saw a high school girl sitting on the street. "I'll let you do it with me, so let me stay". "Don't even joke about something like that". And so, the story of living with the high school girl Sayu began. The slice-of-life romance story between a runaway high school girl and a 26 year old salaryman ensues.

why the shaved part in the name though, makes no sense for the context of the novel

i actually hate having facial hair i think its gross, but i look so bad without covering up my non existant chin

Yeah, a lot of lowerthirdcels manage to look decent with these huge beards crafted in the shape of a chad jawline wih a protruding chin to give the illousion of a jaw. One of the more legit ways to looks max in my opinion
The problem is most people don't have the beard genetics for those kinds of beards. But for the guys who do it's legit a big improvement.
It's the best facial improvement for them besides surgerymaxxing.

But of course some foids talk mad shit about those men online. So fucking hypocritical because they call those men frauders when those same foids have been frauding and repainting their face since they were 12

BAF253C2 9032 4829 A8B8 DFCB08FDE38F

the fact the soy fucks all have beards is actually one of the reasons i end up shaving it off all the time, i dont want any association with the soy
if ur bald you’ll look soy, but a beard isn’t soy if you look masculine/aren’t white

Without facial hair I look like a gay twink

With facial hair I look like a child molester. Even my mom said that to me

It never began

Chin in the bin, genetic lottery gave me no such thing.

If jaw is the law I'd be incarcerated on the death row floor.

I can't even grow a beard, but at least I won't go bald

Thats what I do, as I have a monster, terrorist veteran level beard.

Young foids actually check me out with my monster slayer beard.. before rejecting me for being subhuman. But they are forced to actually check me out, versus ruling me out at a glance with no beard.

6f9847a858fa2fdaa0338bc81c74c317

the fact the soy fucks all have beards is actually one of the reasons i end up shaving it off all the time
same.
I would probably look pretty similar to the soy boy meme if I had a beard and was slightly overweigh so better to just stay clean shaven even as a sub human.