Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just had a horrifying realization about just the sheer scale of how much were missing out

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was watching news about covid on yt and observing cute girls in some of the crowd shots when it hit me:

Even if I got a girlfriend there are so many cute girls that I will never get to have sex with

There are girls whore not even on camera who are cute that I will not get to have sex with

There are cute girls in countries where I dont live and have no intention of ever going that I will never have sex with because we will never meet

There are girls who are yet to be born who will be cute but I wont be able to have sex with

There are girls who are dead and who used to be cute that I will never have sex with

Fuck even if every cute girl currently alive wanted to have sex with me and showed up at my doorstep begging to be fucked there simply isnt enough time for me to have sex with all of them

Truly over if you are male, no matter your slay count you will always be missing out more than you wont

It just compounds and compounds and compounds and then you realise it.. nothing is ever going to get better. Then there are two options.

COPE
ROPE

Each is as painful as the other.

We miss out on everything

its over buddy boyo:dafuckfeels:
Cant believe im a 23 years old khhv flirtless person soon to be 24

Justfuckeveryone theory

"I only fucked 5 foids this month, there are so many more, why was I forced to become incel????"

Fuck even if every cute girl currently alive wanted to have sex with me and showed up at my doorstep begging to be fucked there simply isnt enough time for me to have sex with all of them
what

That's not news to me, but thanks for trying.

One hole is as good as any other. Books on the other hand...
Oh vey

2250.jpg

It just compounds and compounds and compounds and then you realise it.. nothing is ever going to get better. Then there are two options.

COPE
ROPE

Each is as painful as the other.

If you haven't fucked every single foid in the history of mankind your life is not worth living. :feelsrope:

Lol you want to bang everyone? CHAD OUT!