Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story just had a great dream

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I thought I'd get a wet dream because of my little no fap experiment, but the cravings subsided at night and it's pretty bearable right now.
Anyway, the dream itself was not extraordinary. I won't tell you the plot, because it'd make me seem more autistic than I like, but it was pretty basic.
Idk what exactly makes some of my dreams pleasurable, but they feel like I'm stuck in a constant state of ecstasy: I can do the most mundane bullshit and still feel like a Greek god. Waking up from them is both amazing, because I feel a new surge of energy and motivation for a short while, but also severely disappointing, because I know I won't ever experience such feelings irl, not even the most amazing sex could compare. I imagine that's what people who reach nirvana feel like, but I'm not sure, because religion is a cope and religious people constantly lie.
I think I get to feel this feeling sometimes, because my brain thinks I'm not the edge of losing my shit (and that's what I was feeling yesterday) and tries to keep me from roping. The outcome my brain didn't take into account: this feeling only makes me want ldar more. What's the point of trying anything if true happiness is just a bunch of chemicals randomly released by your brain? If there was a single drug capable of replicating the feeling of constant ecstasy, I'd take it everyday.
tl;dr: Sometimes I feel genuinely happy in my dreams and I wonder what kinda black magic it is.

good. I like to see lucid dreams as well. lifefuel

Good dreams are the purest suifuel. You can see and feel what actually can happen to you, but it never would.