Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just had a flashback to this time a chad blackpilled me when I was a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
In the UK in infants school to primary school (4-11) almost everyone was playing football at break n lunch whether you were actually good or not or you were considered a nerd or a chad.

N what happens is whoever gets the ball first from the teacher is the person who's the 'leader' and they're the person who decides the teams n the rules n all dat.

One time I got the ball first and I was attempting at commanding everyone on how we gonna play and I was just gettin ignored and I said something like "I'm the leader I got the ball first" and then this chad says something like:

"You can't be the leader you don't have the power"

Damn. And what he meant by 'power' was that I didn't have the frame or face to be a leader. So ye and then someone took da ball and they were the leader. Ugly ppl can never b leaders or influence people.

brutal flashback tbh

damn what a douche and glad ur unbanned man

welcome back nignog

In the UK in infants school to primary school (4-11) almost everyone was playing football at break n lunch whether you were actually good or not or you were considered a nerd or a chad.

N what happens is whoever gets the ball first from the teacher is the person who's the 'leader' and they're the person who decides the teams n the rules n all dat.

One time I got the ball first and I was attempting at commanding everyone on how we gonna play and I was just gettin ignored and I said something like "I'm the leader I got the ball first" and then this chad says something like:

"You can't be the leader you don't have the power"

Damn. And what he meant by 'power' was that I didn't have the frame or face to be a leader. So ye and then someone took da ball and they were the leader. Ugly ppl can never b leaders or influence people.
I was captain of my school rugby team ngl, but I'm still here amongst all u fuckers

welcome back buddy boyo

Brutal football pill.

I have always been a pushover :feelsrope:

I don't speak joggerspeak. Could someone translate this post into decent English?

hm, what do you mean? What thing are you referring to?
I think he means post a typical sentence, or reply with a one word response, or maybe repeat a line exactly from the post.

:feelsokman:

I mean so the thing where you copy and paste it to a more formal version of what the person said.
Nah, I'm too tired for that now. Maybe later. Here's the link to it, so you can do it yourself.

OOF! Brutal blackpill there and at such a young age too. Talk about harsh.

Brutal. I have been there before

Should have swallowed him

I was good at sports but i was short at that time, so i got always picked last when they picked players for teams

Fucking brutal. those blackpills that you experience when you are young are the ones that stick with you forever.

Wish you slashed their ball
Fuckin faggots dont deserve anything other than death,imagine being this brutal in your childhood

never played football and wont because of reasons like these.