Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just had a fight with my step mother. Got incredibly angery and shouted how due to her I went into depression and thought of commiting suicide.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I shouted so loud pretty sure my neighbors heard it. My father started giving me bluepill advise.

Life is so interesting. People who had their lives handed to them on a silver plate are telling me, a person who was contemplating suicide how they have it hard when they have lived all their lives living happily. They haven't faced 1/10th of hardships I have faced.

What's my future? Nothing unless I get Surgery worth 40k and gymmaxx. Whereas my step mother, born a woman was some whore in school telling me how her teacher scolded her for wearing her shorts high when I told her my problems with a teacher. This is the height of their problems.

These people think they have it worse than me apparently. An ugly curry incel. I am at fault.

I was made to beg on my knees for forgiveness to these people unless they would have file a criminal case against me while I was crying. Then they wonder why I wanted to commit suicide.

Why did you both fight? What were the main reasons for you shouting ur mom? Just to know ofc I won't judge u

:feelscry: I had to avoid that by leaving them and keeping contact with them once a while. They don’t understand but they want to help but they’ll you’re wrong about everything they’ll never relate. Just absolute madness. IT shouldn’t touch this.

Parents are a roadblock to freedom in most cases tbh. They consciously or subconsciously attempt to keep you undeveloped and backward in every way so you don't outshine them. My dad has been the biggest piece of shit in my life.

Why did you both fight? What were the main reasons for you shouting ur mom? Just to know ofc I won't judge u
My step sister was supposed to bring some food for me but threw it and started laughing with her friend. I got angry and said I won't eat it. My step mother came in defense of her daughter and started saying how nobody can live with you, you are hateful and miserable blah blah.

I got angry and couldn't control it and just let it all out.

Parents are a roadblock to freedom in most cases tbh. They consciously or subconsciously attempt to keep you undeveloped and backward in every way so you don't outshine them. My dad has been the biggest piece of shit in my life.

How old is she?

:feelscry: I had to avoid that by leaving them and keeping contact with them once a while. They don’t understand but they want to help but they’ll you’re wrong about everything they’ll never relate. Just absolute madness. IT shouldn’t touch this.
My step mother doesn't want to help me. My father just wants me to spend my entire life studying so I could get a high paying job and betabux. It's his words.

His words can be summed up as "Don't think about negative stuff bro just study if you don't I will start getting angry"
How old is she?

My step sister was supposed to bring some food for me but threw it and started laughing with her friend. I got angry and said I won't eat it. My step mother came in defense of her daughter and started saying how nobody can live with you, you are hateful and miserable blah blah.

In that case you are more than justified imo. Jfl at family treatment and love equality bullshit, your mother showed her true colors by defending that bitch. Be thankful you aren't short tempered, if I were you then my sister would have faced the pimphand if she dared to mock me
20200120 161845

Also lol at parents being a thing. They basically wanna reflect their own lives in yourself so you end up doing the same shit as them. They just cannot accept that u possess free thinking and different goals and ambitions than they do.

Tell me what parent makes you beg on your knees while you are crying saying they will file a criminal case against me which will destroy my life.

That's my step mother.
In that case you are more than justified imo. Jfl at family treatment and love equality bullshit, your mother showed her true colors by defending that bitch. Be thankful you aren't short tempered, if I were you then my sister would have faced the pimphand if she dared to mock me
View attachment 200751

Also lol at parents being a thing. They basically wanna reflect their own lives in yourself so you end up doing the same shit as them. They just cannot accept that u possess free thinking and different goals and ambitions than they do.
If I showed the pimp hand they would have filled a criminal case against me. My life would have been destroyed in mere minutes.

You a curry in the west or curryland?

Whereas my step mother, born a woman was some whore in school telling me how her teacher scolded her for wearing her shorts high when I told her my problems with a teacher.

"my biggest problems were that I couldn't dress like a whore in school teehee"

"my biggest problems were that I couldn't dress like a whore in school teehee"
This woman would have killed herself if she had to go through what I have been through.

One thing good happens in my life, 10 things worse than it happens.

This woman would have killed herself if she had to go through what I have been through.

One thing good happens in my life, 10 things worse than it happens.

so what is her race and what is the race of your biological parents

so what is her race and what is the race of your biological parents
I'm 100% curry. I don't live in West but curryland.

My parents were curry. My step family is curry.

I'm 100% curry. I don't live in West but curryland.

My parents were curry. My step family is curry.

Word, how slutty is the culture in curryland?

Word, how slutty is the culture in curryland?
Less sluty then west is all I can say. I might have know exactly how much if I wasn't a shut in ugly autist.

I can say that it is going into the gutter as time passes. It seems Indian men think they will get sex if they let women become "empowered". Little do they know what will happen to them. College will be filled with sluts that is for sure because you go to college to get fucked not study lmao.

Fuck foids man tbh. If I had consensual sex with some foid I will probably start to beat her up tbh.

Damn, your sister sounds like a cunt.

Less sluty then west is all I can say. I might have know exactly how much if I wasn't a shut in ugly autist.

I can say that it is going into the gutter as time passes. It seems Indian men think they will get sex if they let women become "empowered". Little do they know what will happen to them. College will be filled with sluts that is for sure because you go to college to get fucked not study lmao.

Fuck foids man tbh. If I had consensual sex with some foid I will probably start to beat her up tbh.

How old are you ? And whats your situation? I see a lot of ugly guys with foids here tbh ngl.

How old are you ? And whats your situation? I see a lot of ugly guys with foids here tbh ngl.
They run nt game. I can't hold a conversation with a foid for like 10 minutes.

Plus 99% of them are orbiters. Plus they are statusmaxxed party type outgoing guy's. I have like three friends on the other hand. I have seen them get cucked in front of my eyes.

They run nt game. I can't hold a conversation with a foid for like 10 minutes.

Plus 99% of them are orbiters. Plus they are statusmaxxed party type outgoing guy's. I have like three friends on the other hand. I have seen them get cucked in front of my eyes.

So youre not NT. Explains your inceldom. Iam the same and hence incel @ 32.

So youre not NT. Explains your inceldom. Iam the same and hence incel @ 32.
Being NT doesn't means you won't be incel tho. It all comes down to looks at the end of the day.

Being NT doesn't means you won't be incel tho. It all comes down to looks at the end of the day.

No, N matters more in the 5 to 7 looks range. Most men in this range get laid via social circles,etc.

Evil stepmother confirmed.

You know what you have to do...

get the fuck out of "her house" as soon as you fucking can but stay meek and quiet until you do.

ESCAPE