Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just had a dream that I had a finally got a gf...

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
We were going back and forth via texting and I'm pleasantly surprised that she was responding to me so much. It cuts to us just sitting on a park bench talking, like we were still 13 and in love, and I'm putting my hands over her shoulder while she playfully tells me to knock it off but she was smiling and laughing and I could tell she was into it. Then for some reason we ended up going to my house (not for sexual reasons) then my family was there and invited us for dinner. I could feel my family being so proud that I was finally bringing home a girl. I noticed she wasn't eating too much, then when we were alone I asked if she liked the food. She said it was ok... but I could tell she didn't like it so I told her ok let's go, I'll buy you some Mcdonalds. She laughs then we start heading out...

AND I FUCKING WOKE UP
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Then I realized while I was on my bed I had none of that, I have to go get ready for work for my weekly wagecucking, life fucking sucks again. DON'T WAKE ME UP ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

BRUTAL i did not need to read this :(

Shit hold on bro these types of dreams are the worst

been there bro, i hate how weird it makes you feel for the whole rest of the day

Makes me cry legit :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yep, the moments right after waking up are such a mind fuck
Im glad i dont sleep much those dreams will make me kill my self faster :feelstrash:

Im glad i dont sleep much those dreams will make me kill my self faster :feelstrash:
I usually don’t dream a lot but lately I’ve been having a lot of dreams like this and I don’t know why :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yep, the moments right after waking up are such a mind fuck
spend most of the day secretly hoping it was true or that some figment of that reality crossed over into this one, I only really recover when the day is almost over. it's over

I usually don’t dream a lot but lately I’ve been having a lot of dreams like this and I don’t know why :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
U are lonly if u dont sleep much like 5h a dayy u wont dream so thats how i do it :feelstrash:

ITS FUCKING OVER BOYOS
JUST ROPE THEORY
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just never wake up theory.

Fiction will always truly be better than reality.

I see several threads like this per week, the mind is a devil truly.

I don't even get pleasant dreams anymore, it's over.

You can have all of that in real life. Just work on your personality tee hee