Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just had a dream that a girl was interested in me

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
I had a cute girl interested in me in my dream and we were talking until we fell asleep,kinda cucked but this was the best dream I had in years :cryfeels: :feelsohh::feelshehe::feelsrope:so sad that I woke up to my truecel reality

Anyone else have this kind of dreams?

many many times

I've had multiple dreams (3 now) about losing my virginity/having sex and then having pillow talk. (Mods I swear this isn't foid worship, see the rest). Mid convo, something would always wake me up, and I'd be extremely angry for it even being a dream. I wish I could enter those dreams and never leave :feelsbadman: . Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I continued the dream but re-entering is hard af ngl (and takes some serious lucid dreaming skills). I've only re-entered a dream 3 times in my life and unintentionally all 3 times. I think the fact that I've dreamt of this so much proves how much of a problem it is, now that my inceldom has seeped into my subconscious mind

Last edited:
Dreams are known for being unrealistic, but that one is just too unbelievable.

It feels so damn good in those dreams. And it's sad as fuck we can only experience this in the occasional dream.
I rarely get those dreams. I wish I could lucid dream. Lucid dreaming, if true, is one of our best options.

I hate these dreams, just reminds me of what i can't have

I had a cute girl interested in me in my dream and we were talking until we fell asleep,kinda cucked but this was the best dream I had in years :cryfeels: :feelsohh::feelshehe::feelsrope:so sad that I woke up to my truecel reality

Welcom back to reality

Keep dreaming

Trying to lucid dreammax but Ill have to curve my fapping habit sadly

That’s the best it’ll ever get for our kind