Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just had a dream of ascending with a teen foid(not JB), want to die.

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
A foid cuddled me in my dream and I swear I felt so fucking happy when this shit happened, I was fairly sure I ascended then I woke up right when it got to the good part, its 6:00AM right now and now I am out of my dream realizing no foid will ever love me.

Jb?
The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

were you tyrone in the dream

Relatable, the happiness I've felt in dreams involving me and a girl who loves me was unlike any other feeling

And then you wake up and it just feels empty

A foid cuddled me in my dream and I swear I felt so fucking happy when this shit happened, I was fairly sure I ascended then I woke up right when it got to the good part, its 6:00AM right now and now I am out of my dream realizing no foid will ever love me.
I had those dreams too I need to dreammaxx and control my dreams so every night I can dream about foids

Nigga changed the title :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My 34 year old ass would Iove to FUCK a teen foid (not JB) one day.:feelsping:
What Is Love Nerd GIF by TWICE

My 34 year old ass would Iove to FUCK a teen foid (not JB) one day.:feelsping:
What Is Love Nerd GIF by TWICE
Even if you did fuck a JB it would still feel very shitty since we ourselves are old

brutal. dreaming is a good cope. I rarely have a dream with a gf or ascension, it's pretty nice :fuk:
Even if you did fuck a JB it would still feel very shitty since we ourselves are old
nahh I don't think that's a problem my nigger :feelsYall: