Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just had a convo with my ricecel friend about dating

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
He was talking about how he still has hope and how he’s gonna get bitches despite the fact that he just got rejected last week and has been rejected constantly

I was tryna say it’s over but then he tried convincing me things are gonna be fine and how we’re all gonna make it if we just work out and love ourselves

I tried blackpilling him again and he’s like “that’s bullshit no one’s gonna reject you for being Asian if you’re a nice guy who has a 4.0 GPA”

i pretended to agree just because I felt bad for killing his motivation but I feel guilty for reaffirming his bluepill nonsense.

Last edited:
Sounds like the kind of dude who will rope once reality hits

Mogs me for even having friends. :feelsrope:

Cope

Nothing wrong with trying, even desperatly

You can't blackpill other people boyo. They have to wake up to reality on their own.

You can't blackpill other people boyo. They have to wake up to reality on their own.
I told him about the blackpill and he’s like “that’s bullshit no one’s gonna reject you for being Asian if you’re a nice guy who has a 4.0 GPA”

I told him about the blackpill and he’s like “that’s bullshit no one’s gonna reject you for being Asian if you’re a nice guy who has a 4.0 GPA”
Most of us where like that when we were younger and didn't know about the blackpill. He's either gonna find out soon or when he's 40 wageslaving for 100k a year but still a virgin.

i mean I don’t really think having friends has anything to do with inceldom tbh

you can be incel and have friends
Shit, this incel can't.

Dudes are nice to black foids. But most dudes find black foids to be ugly and masculine.

That ricecel can delude himself all he wants but he will find out sooner or later. I'm not saying to not try at all. But its a massive uphill battle.

1. race, asian = strike 1
2. height, 5'6 give or take, might be average height for an asian but still, that is strike 2
3. face, if not daniel henney looking, you better have status, strike 3
4. status, bad job, no masters degree, no social circle, just one or two other losers who you hangout with once or twice a year. Strike 4 is a Nail in the coffin.

Last edited:
I see so many of these happy go lucky short ethnics in my classes that are excited about getting job offers and shit. They probably think that soon they’ll start getting foids now that they’re wagecucking at some tech job :feelskek:. This is in Cucknada too where you’re getting paid only like 50k CAD (39k USD) :feelsugh: at your average STEM job which is pathetic. Barely anyone hits 6 figures CAD even after years of experience :feelskek:

Last edited:
I see so many of these happy go lucky short ethnics in my classes that are excited about getting job offers and shit. They probably think that soon they’ll start getting foids now that they’re wagecucking at some tech job :feelskek:. This is in Cucknada too where you’re getting paid only like 50k CAD (39k USD) :feelsugh: at your average STEM job which is pathetic. Barely anyone hits 6 figures CAD even after years of experience :feelskek:
Brutal ethnics are basically slaves in white countries :feelsrope:

He was talking about how he still has hope and how he’s gonna get bitches despite the fact that he just got rejected last week and has been rejected constantly

I was tryna say it’s over but then he tried convincing me things are gonna be fine and how we’re all gonna make it if we just work out and love ourselves

I tried blackpilling him again and he’s like “that’s bullshit no one’s gonna reject you for being Asian if you’re a nice guy who has a 4.0 GPA”

i pretended to agree just because I felt bad for killing his motivation but I feel guilty for reaffirming his bluepill nonsense.
your friend is a retard

So why he got rejected all the time then?

Some men need to bluepill to function, it's an evolutionary strategy to cope. Men who would have become depressed and gave up wouldn't have passed on their genes, but some of the men who coped might have passed on their genes through luck or some unlikely circumstance.
We're all descendants of bluepilled copers.