Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just had a consultation for my plastic surgery

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
5,877
They said based off the pics my rhynoplasty will cost 5000 dollars.
They said that they are going to do the tip of the nose since that looks more bulbus. They don't do jaw surgery so should I go somewhere else? Or get my rhynoplasty done since that is cheap?
 
If you are serious you should do atleast 3 consults with different doctors to get an idea of who you like best..
 
catfishman23 said:
They said based off the pics my rhynoplasty will cost 5000 dollars.
They said that they are going to do the tip of the nose since that looks more bulbus. They don't do jaw surgery so should I go somewhere else? Or get my rhynoplasty done since that is cheap?

5000 including the hospital fee and anesthesia?
 
Incel801 said:
If you are serious you should do atleast 3 consults with different doctors to get an idea of who you like best..

The reason why I'm choosing this place because they said that my nose is fine but the tip of the nose can be corrected and it's only 5,000 Dollars which is pretty cheap for rhynoplasty standards.


Ryo_Hazuki said:
5000 including the hospital fee and anesthesia?

Yes.
 
catfishman23 said:
They said based off the pics my rhynoplasty will cost 5000 dollars.
They said that they are going to do the tip of the nose since that looks more bulbus. They don't do jaw surgery so should I go somewhere else? Or get my rhynoplasty done since that is cheap?

If the problem with the nose is frontal, like the tip and asymmetry of the tip and bridge would it still be rhinoplasty or another surgery?
 
Bri8564 said:
If the problem with the nose is frontal, like the tip and asymmetry of the tip and bridge would it still be rhinoplasty or another surgery?
Rhynoplasty just the tip
 

Similar threads

GooberMcKee
Replies
8
Views
313
GooberMcKee
GooberMcKee
whyamionhere
Replies
12
Views
369
HomicidalSuicidal88
HomicidalSuicidal88
W
Replies
31
Views
626
smegma producer
smegma producer
Samurai
Replies
23
Views
681
Cybersex is our hope
Cybersex is our hope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top