Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just had a college presentation and my curry partner couldn't speak English

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Had to do an online group presentation for college about 45 minutes ago with two curries and a white girl and everything was running just fine until it came time for one of them to speak and fuck me he ruined it for all of us

It took him about as much time to say his slides as the rest of us combined, completely eating up the time we had allocated to us

Had this happen to a friend of mine, only with him it was a Chinese girl

Fucking clown world we're living in when people who aren't fluent in English are attending universities in the UK

My university even allowed mentally retarded people to attend lectures in the name of "equality".

My university even allowed mentally retarded people to attend lectures in the name of "equality".
how do you expect them to become unretarded without school?

How many whites go to school in curryland? Surely they have the same prblems we do...

Just tell them to speak English and they will, not hard

your lecturer not take your partners speaking skills into account?

Had to do an online group presentation for college about 45 minutes ago with two curries and a white girl and everything was running just fine until it came time for one of them to speak and fuck me he ruined it for all of us

It took him about as much time to say his slides as the rest of us combined, completely eating up the time we had allocated to us

Had this happen to a friend of mine, only with him it was a Chinese girl

Fucking clown world we're living in when people who aren't fluent in English are attending universities in the UK
happening in USA too. my uni was like 10% Chinese exchange students. Probably CCP spies tbh, none of the gooks could even speak at a middle schooler level. disgusting these Subhumans are allowed to take college spots from native population.
absolute state of the west. tho this love for disabled people has resulted in some companies hiring autism trucels for sake of diversity
how do you expect them to become unretarded without school?
he is probably talking about genetic retards, you can't fix em
your lecturer not take your partners speaking skills into account?
many college professors are cunts and will punish people for the mistakes their team mates make

Last edited:
He must be a fob but tbh the fobs who come to west are pretty smart. Its either that you study in a shitty university(because if an illiterate curry can study in your university then its their fault for admitting him) or he was probably nervous as hell.

He must be a fob but tbh the fobs who come to west are pretty smart. Its either that you study in a shitty university(because if an illiterate curry can study in your university then its their fault for admitting him) or he was probably nervous as hell.
alot of fobs are delusional as fuck tbh. I knew some who thought he could slay White jbs with confidence. massive retard

alot of fobs are delusional as fuck tbh. I knew some who thought he could slay White jbs with confidence. massive retard
This tbh. Instead, they stay KHHV till 35 when they arranged marriage max only to starfish sex once in a year. What pathetic creatures.

Hope I don't turn like them.
What's that?
Fresh off the boat.

my college program was flooded with curries and chinese. mainly because it was a hard engineering program and the white people were too stupid to make it through

my college program was flooded with curries and chinese. mainly because it was a hard engineering program and the white people were too stupid to make it through
I find that highly unlikely i think I was a affermative action
Also the white kids in America have been corrupted too much by Jewish culture Marxist and

I find that highly unlikely i think I was a affermative action
Also the white kids in America have been corrupted too much by Jewish culture Marxist and
I knew a lot of the whiteys in the freshman year classes. They had flunked out by senior year, lol. Whites too coddled/lazy to put in the work needed. They switched to easy business or sociology majors