Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just GuantanamoBaymaxx

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Guantanamo detainee Mohamedou Ould Slahi 'was forced to have sex with three female interrogators'

Mr Slahi’s Guantanamo Diary, published today, is the only account written by a detainee still held in the controversial American military prison on Cuba. The 44-year-old describes how he was told he would be taught about "great American sex" and then he was tortured and forced to have sexual intercourse with female interrogators.

'As soon as I stood up, the two _______ took off their blouses, and started to talk all kind of dirty stuff you can imagine, which I minded less.

“What hurt me most was them forcing me to take part in a sexual threesome in the most degrading manner. What many _______ don’t realize is that men get hurt the same as women if they’re forced to have sex, maybe more due to the traditional position of the man,” he writes.

“Both _______ stuck on me, literally one on the front and the other older _______ stuck on my back rubbing ____ whole body on mine. At the same time they were talking dirty to me, and playing with my sexual parts.”

Mr Slahi remembers another time when a female interrogator told him: “If you start to cooperate, I’m gonna stop harassing you. Otherwise I’ll be doing the same with you and worse every day...Having sex with somebody is not considered torture.”

The use of sex to degrade and humiliate him was “part of their enhanced interrogation techniques” according to Ms Hollander.

Guantanamo detainee Mohamedou Ould Slahi 'was forced to have sex with three female interrogators'

Mr Slahi’s Guantanamo Diary, published today, is the only account written by a detainee still held in the controversial American military prison on Cuba. The 44-year-old describes how he was told he would be taught about "great American sex" and then he was tortured and forced to have sexual intercourse with female interrogators.

'As soon as I stood up, the two _______ took off their blouses, and started to talk all kind of dirty stuff you can imagine, which I minded less.

“What hurt me most was them forcing me to take part in a sexual threesome in the most degrading manner. What many _______ don’t realize is that men get hurt the same as women if they’re forced to have sex, maybe more due to the traditional position of the man,” he writes.

“Both _______ stuck on me, literally one on the front and the other older _______ stuck on my back rubbing ____ whole body on mine. At the same time they were talking dirty to me, and playing with my sexual parts.”

Mr Slahi remembers another time when a female interrogator told him: “If you start to cooperate, I’m gonna stop harassing you. Otherwise I’ll be doing the same with you and worse every day...Having sex with somebody is not considered torture.”

The use of sex to degrade and humiliate him was “part of their enhanced interrogation techniques” according to Ms Hollander.

@Vyn @lu.jones lifefuel for us.

they had sex with him instead of torturing him for information?

yeah im logging out that’s enough .is

good night brocels

just be ethnic strikes again

Foids write erotic literature about this scenario all the time

Indeed I would be happy if I was in his position
Like same I wouldnt even tell them shit just to get teased and fucked even more (IN GTA)

I hate my government

Same (In GTA)
imagine being him, as 2 military interrogator foids take turns riding you, and wont stop draining you of your cum until you talk?:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:, genuinely fucking hot. (IN GTA)

they would opt for a direct death penalty if he was curry/paki instead

He is at least HTN

FOIDS ARE CREEPS

CHOOSE THE BEAR

not allowed to marry without marriage

So we are literally living worse than Guantanamo bay niggers here I thought they got raped by dogs and shit and instead the army whores are having sex parties. Everything is a lie nowadays. Clearly, from this logic deduction, death must be the ultimate freedom, as the world trains us to treat it like the end of everything, but it must be truly the beginning of everything.