Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just graduated WOOHOOO

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-

Are you mirin brah

now your bullies will be working for you for minimum wage while you make 500k a year and get all the pussy

He has same coloring as me.

Skip the grad party like I did, it's suifuel.

Future betabux.:bluepill:

I actually did lmaoo, my friend wanted me to go but I was like fuck that shit costed a shit ton of money that I do not have
Forget the money, even if I bummed a ticket off a guy, what's in it for me?
Watching normgroids match outfits with their girlfriends and dance having the time of their lives. Please, I'd rather die.

Forget the money, even if I bummed a ticket off a guy, what's in it for me?
Watching normgroids match outfits with their girlfriends and dance having the time of their lives. Please, I'd rather die.
Facts, I also had no one to dance with. Brutal asf my sister did go though is it a dayyuth trait to let your sister go to prom?

Brutal asf my sister did go though is it a dayyuth trait to let your sister go to prom?
'Dayyuth' is cope term for normniggers with too much pride.
I don't care what happens to my siblings. I'm on my own.

Facts, I also had no one to dance with. Brutal asf my sister did go though is it a dayyuth trait to let your sister go to prom?
is this you?

Didn't you make a thread about learning Avogadro's number a while back. How did you graduate already?

Didn't you make a thread about learning Avogadro's number a while back. How did you graduate already?
It’s a joke bud I already graduated last summer
How do you like .is so far?
Got banned like 6 times jfl it’s great but now I’m paranoid

It’s a joke bud I already graduated last summer

Got banned like 6 times jfl it’s great but now I’m paranoid
Brutal.

You're 97bahater on org?