Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just graduated today feel a bit depressed

• Thread starter RechargedSamsung
  • Start date
RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Greycel
Fucking sucks all 4 years wasted on anime youtube videos movies playing videoganes just generally rotting in my room after school never had that “highschool experience” everyone talks about like in movies it just felt weird being there because i dont have friendsto day goodbye to and i just didnt care at all about the ceremony and now its just fucking hitting me that everyone else was either banging each other getting their first kisses all that shit mever came to me like most people do and now everyone partying having sex drinking or wtv and im just here rotting in my room like always man fuck this life fuck being ugly all because of this fucking face is why im always rotting in my room

I've been seeing an uptick in the number of graduation blogposts. Figures this occurs during the summer.

I really want to see a blackpill media production of modern high school experiences. I know it's impossible since media caters to gyn consumers, but still hate seeing every high school depicted as The Breakfast Club.

It's not over. You're still young enough for a small chance to ascend in college. Join some clubs in a college.

Brutal, but please use proper punctuation, its a bit hard to read the text

When i had gradutaed felt happy i wasn't in that hellhole again didnt feel any sort of accomplishment from it the suffering was worth it though fuk school

out of breath by now?

When i graduated i didnt care at all about leaving that awful place because i did not have a good time in there whatsoever. BUT, as the years went on i started missing that place more and more not because of any want to try again and fix things but because i missed not having responsibilities and being young. I missed just having to worry about a dumbass assignment and if my friends came to lunch that day.

Fucking sucks all 4 years wasted on anime youtube videos movies playing videoganes just generally rotting in my room after school never had that “highschool experience” everyone talks about like in movies it just felt weird being there because i dont have friendsto day goodbye to and i just didnt care at all about the ceremony and now its just fucking hitting me that everyone else was either banging each other getting their first kisses all that shit mever came to me like most people do and now everyone partying having sex drinking or wtv and im just here rotting in my room like always man fuck this life fuck being ugly all because of this fucking face is why im always rotting in my room
Regret for missing out on things that wouldn’t have happened anyway

Doesnt work if you are ND, especially autistic
OP doesn't say anything about autism, but that he is ugly. If he's anything like his AVI he has time to leanmaxx

OP doesn't say anything about autism, but that he is ugly. If he's anything like his AVI he has time to leanmaxx
The vast majority of this forum have autism or other mental illnesses

The vast majority of this forum have autism or other mental illnesses
He's youngcel, possibly from Tiktok, so he might just be down on his luck. College is his last hope IMO

I got that high functioning tism it sucks because im not self aware most of the time and im socially awkward i also got that adhd im norwooding at stage 2 too at 18 fucking brutal and my hair is thinning on top and a fatcel and a beaner the only “good” thing is that im 6ft and i could gymnax but my ugliness isnt going to change that much maybe surgerymaxxing is the only best option at this point :lasereyes:

He's youngcel, possibly from Tiktok, so he might just be down on his luck. College is his last hope IMO
The average age on here is 20 or even younger

How old are u nigger

its game over after hs, congratulations

Exact same experience in high school but . . .

You're still young to find love!

Brutal, but please use proper punctuation, its a bit hard to read the text
No proper pronunciation for his english. It is hard man, it is not easy to speak this damn language.

No proper pronunciation for his english. It is hard man, it is not easy to speak this damn language.
Maybe im a bit biased, but i find English to be one of the easiest, if not the Easiest language to learn

Man, I'm sorry.

I mean that you could've had more friends.

I hope the next four years you find your group

I hope the next four years you find your group
if you didn't have irl friends in highschool you will probably never have them. can maybe find a cope in that timeframe though at least.

Even though your life sucked up until this point just wait until you enter the work force… now you get to slave away!!!