Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just got tested positive for Covid-19

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Time to go out and meet new people as suggested for a long time by all the soycucks and normies, wish me luck boyos :feelsYall:

ERadicate them (in roblox)

spread the gospel

Just got tested for this penislosus up your ass

I heard the colleges are open.

Do gods work boyo

1385928204477.gif

please come to germany and infect everyone I dont want to go to school

Congratulations on passing your ASS SWAB test bro!

Based, shake hands and engage in prolonged conversation with as many normies as possible.

funny how no one tests negative its almost like...

Time to go out and meet new people as suggested for a long time by all the soycucks and normies, wish me luck boyos :feelsYall:
Good luck with your mission, friend :feelsLSD:

I
Had it.

Main thing is watch your o2.

Fatigue.

You should be just fine

Spread it nice and thick on toast.

good luck to you, my parents also contracted it and I'm going to jail if I step outside this week, so I can't be as based.

I

Had it.

Main thing is watch your o2.

Fatigue.

You should be just fine
My symptoms are pretty mild so far, all I have is a cough and slight headache. I have been up and down a few streets making excuses to go grocery shopping multiple times while improperly wearing my mask that I purposely poked several holes into. drenched alot of aisles while picking out my items. been to a few restaurants and drenched the atmospheres here and there, I subtly coughed into several people already and almost got kicked out one time. I try my best to go within foid proximity at all times but they have this natural instinct to sense my presence and stay away from me, I look ugly even with a mask so that's always been a thing. I'm under no legal obligation to self isolate thanks to my shitty government, I will try to update this thread regularly

Last edited: