Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got rejected for the 50th time

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
As you can see in the text message I planned on bringing a girl to a hotel, in an effort to try and get laid without having to pay for a prostitute. When I give her the idea she quickly says “I am celibate right now just so you know”. If Chad had done what I did she never would have said that.

Attachments

• DDC6C4FB-9194-4B00-9BA8-561CEB86806C.png
    DDC6C4FB-9194-4B00-9BA8-561CEB86806C.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 358
shouldve responded with, "me too, but involuntarily"

>"I'm celibate right now"
What utter horseshit.
If it was chad she would've fucking sprinted her ass all the way to that hotel for just a couple minutes of sex.
fucking lying holes.

women are scum and filth

>"I'm celibate right now"
What utter horseshit.
If it was chad she would've fucking sprinted her ass all the way to that hotel for just a couple minutes of sex.
fucking lying holes.
Exactly, the only reason she said to me is because I’m ugly as fuck. I should just rope

Just make some baby blue & reel 'em in, get a junkie on your junk.

Celibate because you're not above 7.

But he must be at least a 3-4 or she wouldn't even be texting him (assuming she has seen his pic). In my experience, foids will instantly go silent the very moment I send a pic of myself. They won't text me another word after that.

But he must be at least a 3-4 or she wouldn't even be texting him (assuming she has seen his pic). In my experience, foids will instantly go silent the very moment I send them a pic of myself.
I’d rate myself an honest 4, I’m skinny and haven’t been hitting the gym whatsoever. I’m also 5’9

But he must be at least a 3-4 or she wouldn't even be texting him (assuming she has seen his pic). In my experience, foids will instantly go silent the very moment I send them a pic of myself.
In my experience, they instantly ghost me after seeing my real pics.

^^^ I think we've now found a telltale way to differentiate truecels from regular incels.

How do you even get a girl to talk to you, I'm not even interested in fucking her

How do you even get a girl to talk to you, I'm not even interested in fucking her
I was just acting normal with her and being funny, but it’s not enough if you’re ugly as fuck like me. Women only care about looks, I don’t care what bluepilled bullshit people will spew about women only caring about personality

At least she told you upfront tbh.

Also if you can manage to talk to girls, I recommend you to keep it up even if its frustrating as hell

Just find a woman that is not celibate right now theory

Exactly, the only reason she said to me is because I’m ugly as fuck. I should just rope
the problem with women is they are stupid and they wont stop texting or say theyre not interested but they will make up shit like that and continue texting you for months knowing you just want to get laid but they wont give it to you anyway

I was just acting normal with her and being funny, but it’s not enough if you’re ugly as fuck like me. Women only care about looks, I don’t care what bluepilled bullshit people will spew about women only caring about personality

Where/how did you meet her/get her number though?

Why would you admit to anyone you're a virgin? Godamn idiot

If you were Chad she would be hypersexual and ask you about your favourite postions and telling you how she is so good at giving BJ's

But since you are ugly you get this cold uinterested asexual reaction, JFL :feels:

the problem with women is they are stupid and they wont stop texting or say theyre not interested but they will make up shit like that and continue texting you for months knowing you just want to get laid but they wont give it to you anyway

Thats because there are lot of clueless cucks who keep pursuing them even after she denies hole access hoping to get leftovers sometime in the future. Any guy with self respect would stop responding to her after this.

Thats because there are lot of clueless cucks who keep pursuing them even after she denies hole access hoping to get leftovers sometime in the future. Any guy with self respect would stop responding to her after this.

yes but a lot of men have no self respect in 2019

Should have said something aggressive like "Give me your pussy, NOW!"

Jfl celibate females don't exist

At least she told you upfront tbh.

Also if you can manage to talk to girls, I recommend you to keep it up even if its frustrating as hell
Yeah, how the fuck does OP have girls to talk to. Also, 19 unread messages

:chad: :chad:

just text her and tell her you have a very rare micro penis and it glows In the dark for her and only her and if she comes to said hotel just open the door and shoot some cum in her face then do a little jig go out side and tell the world your penis is a shotgun full of love.

What is this chad shit.

I haven't spoken to a female for 11 years.