Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just got out of an inception loop

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I woke up in my bed this morning and came into my kitchen to make myself a breakfast. I realized there were the Che, Kim Jong Un and Jack Sparrow sitting here waiting for "the great guide", menacing me that if he sees me "we gonna have a problem" as they say. I get out of the kitchen and simply wait until their shit is done. But all of a sudden

I woke up in my bed this morning in the exact same position and watch myself in my mirror. I have boobs and ass, actually I'm a girl, wtf. I don't even realize shit is not real and I touch my stuffs. I browse the internet to know where I'm going to travel thanks to my future betabux money. I go to the kitchen and a dude give me candy. I don't even question his presence here. Then he takes a knife and tries to kill me. Actually he does and

I woke up in my bed this morning in the exact same position again, and I'm in sleep paralysis stasis and can't move. I'm just conscious I'm in my bed. I stuggle like hell in spasm and I try to cry but nothing moves nor get out of my mouth. I try to move my head and feel the energy being wasted in the void by spasm. Same with my limbs. It hurts like hell. I finally brutally stand up and try to get out of my room. When I finally pass the door

I woke up in my bed this morning in the exact same fucking position again. I open my window and my cat comes in. It has a bizarre white and red stain on the neck. It climbs in my bed to sleep, but can't and meow awfully. I realize the stain is an open wound and actually a raw flesh hole allowing to see its spinal column. I try to comfort the poor creature and try to find a way to heal that shit when suddenly

I woke up in my bed this morning for another trip in the exact same fucking position again. I hear bizarre voices coming from the kitchen and I fear it's the bunch of 3 madmen again. I lift the wall of my room as if it's just a sunblind and run in the garden right to the street. I climb the gate and run in the street. It's sunny outside and the light is enveloping me until

I woke up in my bed this morning in the exact same position again, but this time I felt like shit. I knew this was over.

Wtf happened.

Sounds like you are in need of some Flurazapam

reading this was a nice trip

A false awakening is a vivid and convincing dream about awakening from sleep, while the dreamer in reality continues to sleep. After a false awakening, subjects often dream they are performing daily morning rituals such as showering, cooking, cleaning, eating and using the toilet. False awakenings, mainly those in which one dreams that they have awoken from a sleep that featured dreams, take on aspects of a double dream or a dream within a dream. A classic example is the double false awakening of the protagonist in Gogol's Portrait (1835).

Certain aspects of life may be dramatized or out of place in false awakenings. Things may seem wrong: details, like the painting on a wall, not being able to talk or difficulty reading (reportedly, reading in lucid dreams is often difficult or impossible,) In some experiences, the subject's senses are heightened, or changed.

Because the mind still dreams after a false awakening, there may be more than one false awakening in a single dream. Subjects may dream they wake up, eat breakfast, brush their teeth, and so on; suddenly awake again in bed (still in a dream), begin morning rituals again, awaken again, and so forth. The philosopher Bertrand Russell claimed to have experienced "about a hundred" false awakenings in succession while coming around from a general anesthetic.

Have you tried ritalin