Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got my height measured at Doctors Office

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
I’m 5’9 and a half. I thought I was 5’7 shieeet.

in a few years 5'9 and a half will be as attractive to foids as 5'7 is now currently

in 100 years you will have to be at least 2 floors tall to get a date.

You’re close to me

this is like the 5th time you changed your height.

How could u think you’re 5’7” lol u can’t measure your height at home ?

5’9.5” is great. Wear lifts and you’ll be above avg height.. noticeably above avg esp for where you live.

fuck you faggot, always lying about your height :feelskek::feelskek:

in a few years 5'9 and a half will be as attractive to foids as 5'7 is now currently

just be a whole building br0

in 100 years humanity will all be dead with a few elite cyborg jews ruling over the earth

average height in 2019 between young men is 6'0 in metro cities.
in 100 years humanity will all be dead with a few elite cyborg jews ruling over the earth

the chinaman will survive imo. we are just too autistic to quit.

Did you keep your shoes on?

You’re ALMOST at “average” height but we all know what average means nowadays.

I’m supposedly average height but I’m always heightmogged by my age group. The people I heightmog are usually SEAs and curries

Average anything is nowhere near enough these days.
Average or 5/10 face is the same as 1/10 to foids.
Average height is invisible to foids.
Average dick is tiny to foids.

Average anything is nowhere near enough these days.
Average or 5/10 face is the same as 1/10 to foids.
Average height is invisible to foids.
Average dick is tiny to foids.

:yes::yes::yes:

I’m supposedly average height but I’m always heightmogged by my age group. The people I heightmog are usually SEAs and curries

I heightmog (not bragging and to the OP, yes I’m a truecel despite) every person in my neighborhood to the point that I’m a local legend (as a Lurchian creature) but all it does is deter some potential robbers or solicitors. Average height is always lowered by ethnics up to 2 inches and depending on the stock where you live, you can be 4-5 inches shorter than the REAL average male where you live.

If you are short, under 6 foot - it's over for you. No girl want a short guy.
If you are fat - it's over for you. You need under 10% body fat.
If you are balding - it's over for you. No girl want a bald guy. Suicide or go ER because it's over.
If you have a small dick - it's over for you. No girl want a guy with small dick. If you don't have 7 inches then it's over for you.
If you have glasses - it's over for you. Glasses looks like disabled man.
If you are really disabled, for example wheelchair - it's over for you.
If you are old - it's over for you too. The agepill hits men too.
If you are ethnic, asian or arabian in a white country - it's over.
If you have a low IQ, you are dumb as fuck - it's over for you.
If you live with your parents - it's over for you. Imagine you are 30 years old and you bring a girl home.... this is holy shit. It's over.
If you don't have an expensive car - it's over for you.
If you go MGTOW - it's over for you. If you see on the youtube "oh MGTOW" and then you go your own way.. you realize that it's over for you. Because MMGTOW is a coping movement to go your own death way. The death way is this - they don't want your sperm. Please go MGTOW, go die, go ER and it's over for you

The requirements increase day by day. You can't.... It's over.

And here I am still 5’7 3/4 :feelsbadman:

Average height is always lowered by ethnics up to 2 inches and depending on the stock where you live, you can be 4-5 inches shorter than the REAL average male where you live.
Yep, countries like the Netherlands would have 6’4 average if it wasn’t for ethnics. 5’10 being average is a complete meme

Where I live there is a sizable curry and SEA population and they devastate the average height

If you are short, under 6 foot - it's over for you. No girl want a short guy.
If you are fat - it's over for you. You need under 10% body fat.
If you are balding - it's over for you. No girl want a bald guy. Suicide or go ER because it's over.
If you have a small dick - it's over for you. No girl want a guy with small dick. If you don't have 7 inches then it's over for you.
If you have glasses - it's over for you. Glasses looks like disabled man.
If you are really disabled, for example wheelchair - it's over for you.
If you are old - it's over for you too. The agepill hits men too.
If you are ethnic, asian or arabian in a white country - it's over.
If you have a low IQ, you are dumb as fuck - it's over for you.
If you live with your parents - it's over for you. Imagine you are 30 years old and you bring a girl home.... this is holy shit. It's over.
If you don't have an expensive car - it's over for you.
If you go MGTOW - it's over for you. If you see on the youtube "oh MGTOW" and then you go your own way.. you realize that it's over for you. Because MMGTOW is a coping movement to go your own death way. The death way is this - they don't want your sperm. Please go MGTOW, go die, go ER and it's over for you

The requirements increase day by day. You can't.... It's over.
Saint Hamudi, how can anyone forget?

Yep, countries like the Netherlands would have 6’4 average if it wasn’t for ethnics. 5’10 being average is a complete meme

Where I live there is a sizable curry and SEA population and they devastate the average height

The average guy where I live is probably 5’5-5’6 as it’s mostly Asian and Jewish. I have gone to parades, sporting events, etc. where I counted hundreds of people and rarely see a guy even within 3 inches of my height. Yet I have to endure seeing well-connected shorter guys of comparable looks with a partner. I’m at the age where just going to the doctor is tough because they look at me oddly when I say I’m single and don’t want an STI test.

Not bad but still over. :feelsrope:

The average guy where I live is probably 5’5-5’6 as it’s mostly Asian and Jewish. I have gone to parades, sporting events, etc. where I counted hundreds of people and rarely see a guy even within 3 inches of my height. Yet I have to endure seeing well-connected shorter guys of comparable looks with a partner. I’m at the age where just going to the doctor is tough because they look at me oddly when I say I’m single and don’t want an STI test.
Lold at the last sentence

this is like the 5th time you changed your height.
Actually did the doctors check if you're still growing aswell? I find it funny how many people here complain about being a manlet but haven't actually checked their height officially by a professional.

Lifefuel bro. it is not so over for you. congrats

6'0 here

Too bad i'm curry

Still under 6’ so it’s not gonna add anything to your SMV really.

great you're my height now...
it doesnt get easier bro :feelsrope:

The fuck. How can you be 5'9.5 and think you're 5'7.

5'9 is short buddy. I'm in a big city and get mogged daily. Women mog me all the time. 5'9 is still invisible.

It's over.