Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got massively depressed after fapping

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Normally I feel good or just neutral after cooming but this time holy shit. I just want to die. My depression meter kicked off after my last fap session.

Now that I know that pshychology and most of psychiatry are memes there is no hope that I can feel in anything. I don't see anything changing for the better. EVER. Do you guys still have some copes and hopes? How do you live through day to day basis?

how do you even fap when you can't get hard?

That really sucks. For me, working out and getting my blood flowing helps me feel better enough to be able to coom; otherwise, I feel too depressed and emasculated for it. Unfortunately, I haven't worked out properly in a long time because I don't have the motivation to go out.
Do you guys still have some copes and hopes? How do you live through day to day basis?
No. I've been LDARing for a while now. :feelscry: I really need to get off my ass before shit hits the fan.

how do you even fap when you can't get hard?
My dick is weird it workded 2 days ago twice on the same day and it worked today too. IDK how my ED works man.
Unfortunately, I haven't worked out properly in a long time because I don't have the motivation to go out.
Saaaame. This and the fact that I dont have energy because I cant get it out from sleeping is destroying my will completely.

Brutal shit. Guess the endorphins just don't cut it anymore for you.

I still have some hope on weight loss and gymmaxxing, though I fail my diet everyday :feelsrope:

Brutal shit. Guess the endorphins just don't cut it anymore for you.
I think sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I wish there was a jewpill that didn't cause me to feel like shit and would actually work.

I think sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I wish there was a jewpill that didn't cause me to feel like shit and would actually work.
Go take a hike through nature or join a local bridge club

find a real hobby and your depression will go away.

Go seek a psychiatrist and tell them you panic a lot, tell them that you're anxious all the time and IT'S NOT RELATED TO DEPRESSION, tell them you've never had issues with depression. They still might try and prescribe you a jewSSRI and in that case come back after a couple weeks and tell them the meds make the anxiety worse, zero sex drive, insomnia, jittery feeling.

MAYBE at this point they'll be kind enough to prescribe you a benzo, now that you have benzos you can stop caring about everything and just bliss out

maybe you fapped too often? try nofapping for a few days if you want to feel good , also it only gets worse with time atleast for me , i live day to day barely coping during downtime just enough to keep me sane , i feel completely devoid of life

Well if u are a retard then no, but otherwise yes. Hobby that u enjoy will put the focus on the hobby rather than thinking ab all the bad things, u 62iq brainrot.
Buddy boyos we found the solution, just get a hobby it will solve your depression :feelskek:
You're not any different than IT cucks saying just get a personality, you're probably an IT inFILTHtrator

Over for post but clarity cels. I can jerk off over and over and never once get it due to low testosterone.

Drugs are the bees knees, fapping is cringy substitution cope. No wonder your body is trying to tell you something. :feelsUgh:

find a real hobby and your depression will go away.
Sometimes I have this thought but then IDK what I should do, how to find it, where to find it, etc. Iike IDK how to live.
Go seek a psychiatrist and tell them you panic a lot, tell them that you're anxious all the time and IT'S NOT RELATED TO DEPRESSION, tell them you've never had issues with depression. They still might try and prescribe you a jewSSRI and in that case come back after a couple weeks and tell them the meds make the anxiety worse, zero sex drive, insomnia, jittery feeling.

MAYBE at this point they'll be kind enough to prescribe you a benzo, now that you have benzos you can stop caring about everything and just bliss out
Do they cause limp dick or low libido?
Drugs are the bees knees, fapping is cringy substitution cope. No wonder your body is trying to tell you something. :feelsUgh:
What I'm reading is :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited: