Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got made fun of for being a voicecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 33833
  • Start date
Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-
I'm having an online class right now, and 1 hour ago the teacher was taking notes on who was present and not. So everyone but 1 guy didn't get noted and the idiot wasn't using his mic to say he's the only one left to get noted and the teacher wasn't paying attention to the chat. I made the promise to not ever try to help these guys ever in the slightest, but I made an exception today because I'm retarded so with my shitty voice I told the teacher the guy's name 3 times so he gets noted, and how do I get rewarded? some guy on the class hysterically laughs at me. The funny thing is that I knew this specific guy would eventually do exactly this. 1 minute later he tries to apologize in chat but I know it's not a sincere apology at all, specially by the way he wrote it. In top of that while this guy was apologizing some tallfag joins the conversation just to make shitty passive-agressive comments to mock me, i don't know how to explain it since it's another language, but he was saying 1 word tangent shit like ''interesting'', ''nice''.

In short, I help someone, and all I get is laughed at.

Those guys are assholes.

In short, I help someone, and all I get is laughed at.

Never help someone who brings you no benefit of any kind.

Got something to gain? Go for it by all means, everyone is meant to be a stepping stone at some point.

Help someone with absolutely no gain or reward? Gtfo

Never help someone who brings you no benefit of any kind.

Got something to gain? Go for it by all means, everyone is meant to be a stepping stone at some point.

Help someone with absolutely no gain or reward? Gtfo
Yep, I had this mindset before this happened but I made an exception today because I'm a retard.

Those guys are assholes.
I believe most of people are assholes anyway. I bet the rest of the class was laughing at this with the mic and camera off every single time I talked.

Last edited:
Yep, I had this mindset before this happened but I made an exception today because I'm a retard.
Well you had a hint of doubt about wanting to be a "good" person, but the world spat on your face and reminded you that nobody deserves your help.

There are some exercises you can do to lower your voice, or even deliberately put on a deep voice for those types of things. Fuck that guy for laughing, teachers won't do shit anyway unless of course you were misgendered and you could file a complaint against the school for getting your pronouns all wrong.

There are some exercises you can do to lower your voice, or even deliberately put on a deep voice for those types of things. Fuck that guy for laughing, teachers won't do shit anyway unless of course you were misgendered and you could file a complaint against the school for getting your pronouns all wrong.
Thanks, I've been trying to improve my voice but I didn't know there were actual methods. You are right they are not going to do shit, if I dare defend myself in any way these faggot teachers will all shit over me however, happened 1 year ago when I spat on the face of a retarded boomer for repeatedly making fun of my voice.

This is why I help nobody but myself.

Brutal, I’m a voicecel too

People are obnoxious yet again

Just Dont Help or be nice If you Dont have to