Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just got made fun of at a mcdonalds drive through

P

Panda

Banned
-
havent left my house in over a year. the only time i go out is to get fast food.

i was waiting in line in my car and there was a guy standing outside and he was talking to his friend and he says

"well he looks happy" as he points towards me then laughs out loud. right in front of my face. thinking just cause im in a car that im deaf and blind.

ive experienced far worse. this isnt even really bullying. it didnt bother me at all. but its a small reminder that people see me differently. and why i dont leave my house anymore

Same. I don't like eating at resturants or fast food because people make fun of me there as well :'(

images

Only thing that could be worse is getting made fun of by a homeless man

eating fast food as bad dude.

Should report him to the manager. Get that fucker fired.

Virginp0wers said:
eating fast food as bad dude.

It's literally all I've been eating for like a year straight. Idc anymore so I'm like fuck it it rates good.

Yeah this happened to be offten too the cashier being a bitch or asshole. I never get why they gotta talk shit if im just trying to get something to eat... wtf

TrueForcedIncel said:
It's literally all I've been eating for like a year straight. Idc anymore so I'm like fuck it it rates good.

thin incel > fat incel.

Your just being greedy man, eating tons of food doesnt solve inceldom.

Don't be a pussy, say something back.

I struggled to defend myself most of my life, even when it came to using words, but I've gotten better at it.

It's good to not give a shit what people say, either way.

Virginp0wers said:
thin incel > fat incel.

What the difference? I'm still not gonna get laid,I might as well have SOMETHING in my life I enjoy And I can eat a triple whopper plus a beacon king. Let's face it fast food tastes good af. Besides im still young so I figure "enjoy it while you can" applies here

TrueForcedIncel said:
What the difference? I'm still not gonna get laid,I might as well have SOMETHING in my life I enjoy And I can eat a triple whopper plus a beacon king. Let's face it fast food tastes good af. Besides im still young so I figure "enjoy it while you can" applies here

well i lift everyday and it makes me feel good even if it is a major cope.

Being fat has no benefits.

That's not bullying WTF. I've had situations like that hanging out with a friend and we're facing some problems or shit and if there's a stranger nearby you just point at say "Atleast he looks happy"

Lightens up the mood a bit.

Virginp0wers said:
thin incel > fat incel.

Tasty foods are the Devils work. It's the worst drug.

QuantumDummy said:
Don't be a pussy, say something back.

I struggled to defend myself most of my life, even when it came to using words, but I've gotten better at it.

It's good to not give a shit what people say, either way.

happens to all of us i remember one time i was waiting at the red light and these two 14 yo girls walked past and started pointing and laughing at me in the middle of the street. i should have run them over

Virginp0wers said:
TrueForcedIncel said:
What the difference? I'm still not gonna get laid,I might as well have SOMETHING in my life I enjoy And I can eat a triple whopper plus a beacon king. Let's face it fast food tastes good af. Besides im still young so I figure "enjoy it while you can" applies here
well i lift everyday and it makes me feel good even if it is a major cope.
Being fat has no benefits.

Fastfood is unhealthy and disgusting tbh, you shouldnt eat it more than once a month max.

I am sorry this happened to you, OP. People are shit.

fucking normies all the same all predictable all faggots, oh well.

>He doesn't use the self-checkout kiosks and then walk home through rarely used streets.

What Kind of faggots are you that you can't even go to a McDonalds Restaurant where you meet the most subham fatties?
Just don't take an awkward smile and you should be fine.

Those touchscreen kiosks are magnificent, bro.