Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got laughed at by a young couple who mocked me as I haven't showered

50yroldcel

50yroldcel

Subhuman currycel
-
I haven't showered at all since this website went down. I know that's not a good thing (I haven't showered in 4 days). However, there is no need for a couple half my age to point it out. I couldn't care less about looking good now as I have no one left as it has been for 25 years. As a 50 year old, I feel very disrespected by the fact that this young couple looking like their late teens are mocking me when I (and all of us here) have a superior mindset to them by believing the blackpill and not being bluepilled. The guy was 6' 0" chadpreet and the girl was a 5' 5" blonde stacy and they were holding hands. I literally started crying after seeing this because it was the first time in years a teen couple walked byy me and made me think about my teenage years over 30 years ago and how I didn't even have acquaintances, let alone friends, girlfriends, love and sex

i usually look better when i dont shower

Are you legit 50? Fuck me dead, congrats for holding on

Show them respect.

You know, even if you have no one to love, you could always love yourself. Shower, take care of yourself and focus on other things besides relationships

You know, even if you have no one to love, you could always love yourself. Shower, take care of yourself and focus on other things besides relationships
This is a job for @Ritalincel if I've ever seen one :soy:

Yeah but if you're heavily depressed the simple task is difficult.

What's the point? I'm 50 now. I don't want to die because I am scared of death. However, I have stopped caring about living a good life with others because I know that will nevr happen. Also I am NEET so most things are out of my reach because I have very little money (though better than the number of people that like me).

This LARP account sucks.

take care of yourself and focus on other things besides relationships
Agreed.

It’s best to focus on other things. Just copemaxx until death tbh.

Just shower theory

What's the point? I'm 50 now. I don't want to die because I am scared of death. However, I have stopped caring about living a good life with others because I know that will nevr happen. Also I am NEET so most things are out of my reach because I have very little money (though better than the number of people that like me).
The point is to take care of yourself, you're never going to start feeling good unless you take action. Shower, work, meditate, workout and save money. Treat yourself with respect man, otherwise everyone is going to step all over you, and I don't care if you're 50, it's never too late to start improving yourself

Why are you scared if death? You can't change it. It will come either way. I'm more scared about wasting life.

This LARP account sucks.
This, every time someone say that they didn't take a shower for a long time and are having a hard time, I start to think that is someone from cucktears larping, so they can put these threads on their cuck forum and be like "WeLl ThAt'S wHy No WoMeN WaNtS tO bE nEaR yOu"

if only u had a latte to splash on them

The point is to take care of yourself, you're never going to start feeling good unless you take action. Shower, work, meditate, workout and save money. Treat yourself with respect man, otherwise everyone is going to step all over you, and I don't care if you're 50, it's never too late to start improving yourself
I cannot work. No one wants to hire a 50 year old man with bad records. And there is no one to step over me. I've already got stepped on and damaged 25 years ago when my family left me. I haven't spoken to anyone since then as I had (and still have) no friends

lock the forum up. It's nothing but larping graycels and graycels trying to shill their jewtube.

I cannot work. No one wants to hire a 50 year old man with bad records. And there is no one to step over me. I've already got stepped on and damaged 25 years ago when my family left me. I haven't spoken to anyone since then as I had (and still have) no friends
Stop being a pussy, I've been arrested and slept in a fucking cell with 7 other dudes. I had shittier experiences in my past that made me want to commit suicide but im not allowed to post my "past experiences" because the mods will ban me. I have a bad record and I'm getting a job soon, it's all in your fucking head, the only way to make change is if you man the fuck up and do something about it.

Stop being a pussy, I've been arrested and slept in a fucking cell with 7 other dudes. I had shittier experiences in my past that made me want to commit suicide but im not allowed to post my "past experiences" because the mods will ban me. I have a bad record and I'm getting a job soon, it's all in your fucking head, the only way to make change is if you man the fuck up and do something about it.
I'm just happy LDARing thanks. Sorry to hear your story

LARP ALERTTTTTTTTTT :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Shit tier LARP, KYS infiltrator cuck

when I (and all of us here) have a superior mindset to them by believing the blackpill and not being bluepilled.
Cope.

Btw JBC confirmed.

Larp for inceltear fags sweet karma addiction.

@50yroldcel
88E1F469 5241 4483 89F3 D9B5D9FE334F

Why is anyone even afraid of dying it's coming eventually. I'm more afraid of living in constant pain or getting fucked up in an accident somehow.

why you mention about your age in every thread lmao

So, you know what is NEET, chadpreet, Stacy and other "incel" words, and you don't know what is LARP.
Ok.

It took me some time to understand all incel words, and LARP was indeed among the last ones. And first I was confusing it with LDAR kek

This feels like a LARP

You know you're old when you're still having windows XP background as profile picture.

It's fine I have the same picture on facebook

unironically take a shower

Take a shower and get a haircut

Yeah but if you're heavily depressed the simple task is difficult.
Exactly. It is a monumental task for a severely depressed person to even put together a plan to take a shower.

Why is anyone even afraid of dying it's coming eventually. I'm more afraid of living in constant pain or getting fucked up in an accident somehow.
Animals that don't have an overwhelming wish to survive don't, and remove their genes from their species' genome.

discipline them with your fists

Maybe in this instance you should take a shower