Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got into my first fight

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
We were playing basketball and some fucking cuck thought it'd be funny to ride my bike around for a bit. he dropped it on the ground hard.

I threw a rock at that faggot and punched him right in the nose. It's so over for that niglet.

He didnt even touch me

Last edited:
Sounds more like a beatdown than a fight.

Bro I was just riding the bike to check your tires no need to fight me then brag about it online bro. We just chilling nigga

Are you white OP!

@Romello Gaghan 2 wont touch this

Lmfao he is still riding a bike. How old are you big boy? 10?

We were playing basketball and some fucking cuck thought it'd be funny to ride my bike around for a bit. he dropped it on the ground hard.

I threw a rock at that faggot and punched him right in the nose. It's so over for that 5'8 niglet.

He didnt even touch me
what's your height for that niglet to not respond back ?

Bro I was just riding the bike to check your tires no need to fight me then brag about it online bro. We just chilling nigga
He was taunting me. I told him multiple times to give it back tbh
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Hey they’re both around the same age too.

@carticel and @Colvin76 fought confirmed
Colvin would beat the shit out of me tbh

Last edited:
Add me to your ignored list faggot
Only I, the supreme god of everything decide who goes there and who doesnt. Now go sit your ass on your faggy toy and pedal it with your short legs.
Bikes are so faggy, that in my language pedal means both pedal and faggot. Literally.

Only I, the supreme god of everything decide who goes there and who doesnt. Now go sit your ass on your faggy toy and pedal it with your short legs.
Bikes are so faggy, that in my language pedal means both pedal and faggot. Literally.
Keep speaking your subhuman language for me faggot

also

JoinedFeb 11, 2020

kys cuck

Doesn’t sound like social distancing to me. Calling the cops rn

Keep speaking your subhuman language for me faggot

also

JoinedFeb 11, 2020

kys cuck
61iJXPt7uGL.jpg

I see what you’re saying

Good, based shit, brother

Glorious decision OP
If ppl treat you like shit they can only expect to get the same treatment

Lock your bike!

But hey... Good work!

Congratulations!

Dont joke with carticel

Who the hell rides someone's bike around then throws it on the ground. He must be retarded. Was he your size or smaller?

That was probably a beat down then, not a fight. But he's a jerk who started it.
I needed an outlet tbh. I wouldn't have cared if he hadn't been taunting me after I asked him to give it back.

Why the hell am I getting déjà vu from this post? I feel like this was posted before.

I needed an outlet tbh. I wouldn't have cared if he hadn't been taunting me after I asked him to give it back.
He pushed it. That would've pissed me off too if he damaged my property.