Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got into a fight

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I was holding my essay and this guy comes in (he didn’t do his) and he kept taking it from me and everytime i would take it back and it was starting to get annoying so the fourth time he grabbed the paper, it got shredded in half and I was BLINDED with rage, I stood up and tried to calmly walk away but I just couldn’t. I hit him with my bag then locked my arm tightly around his neck and flipped him over. We both smashed down to the ground and I kept strangling him and he kept punching and slapping me trying to get away. I’m tall and that guy is at least 3 inches shorter than me so it was easy. And guess what? People made HIM the victim despite ruining my work that I had to endure the torture of working on. They told me that I should take a « joke » next time and not be a bully. This is college ffs, why do these faggots act like we’re in HS? How can someone be so evil to coldly ruin someone’s work just for the sake of laughing?

Octopusgun2 said:
People made HIM the victim

Same exact shit happened when I was in high school. That's why I hate all of this "anti-bullying" shit.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Octopusgun2 said:
People made HIM the victim
Same exact shit happened when I was in high school. That's why I hate all of this "anti-bullying" shit.
I never liked bullying TBH but I just can’t help it when someone makes fun of me. Back in HS, I would beat the shit out of whoever made fun of my nose or anyone who called me ugly. And when I do that, people call me a « bully » and that I should be kicked out. I one time had this slut that I still hate with passion to this day try to humiliate me by pushing my face away and i went super saiyan on her, I beat her up so bad that I had to bring my parents and got a really big warning and even had to watch out for myself whenever I went outside cause whiteknights would try and start a fight with me because of what I did. I really hated having to hurt people just so I don’t get made fun of but they wouldn’t stop so I had no other choice than to do it. I also would beat up anyone who calls anyone else ugly or makes fun of an ugly feature that he has, but even those guys who I defended (cause I related to them deeply) wouldn’t want to be associated with me because I had a bad reputation.

im calling bs. bullying does not exist in college unless he was already your friend/frat to begin with

asdfcel said:
im calling bs. bullying does not exist in college unless he was already your friend/frat to begin with
Well yeah he’s kind of my friend, and he wasn’t really « bullying » me. He was just trying to irritate me but it escalated into something else and I couldn’t control myself. Take it as you will, I don’t care if you think i’m lying.

Octopusgun2 said:
asdfcel said:
Well yeah he’s kind of my friend, and he wasn’t really « bullying » me. He was just trying to irritate me but it escalated into something else and I couldn’t control myself. Take it as you will, I don’t care if you think i’m lying.

sorry. your OP said "this guy came up to me" like it was someone you didnt know.