Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got home from work

allDead

allDead

Silver
Time to drink until I pass out. I've been doing this for 10 years. I just want to die already

How much do you drink? I was on a bottle of vodka a day at my worst

How much do you drink? I was on a bottle of vodka a day at my worst
I used to drink a handle a day at my worst. Then I went to rehab . I can't drink like that anymore because my stomach is messed up, and I withdraw hard really easily. Like, seeing shit. I just drink enough to ease into sleep nowadays

I used to drink a handle a day at my worst. Then I went to rehab . I can't drink like that anymore because my stomach is messed up, and I withdraw hard really easily. Like, seeing shit. I just drink enough to ease into sleep nowadays
Oh you got the delerium tremens? Fair

That sounds awful man. I hope that something good comes your way so that eventually you can quit.

what are you drinking tonight