Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got height mogged by an 8 year old girl

S

Stunted

Banned
-
I don't know why i forgot about planning my suicide when shit like this happens every single day. I constantly have people literally walking into me as if I don't exist, just like you wouldn't notice an ant under your foot.

I am kind of tired of this, I am sick to my stomach.

ded srs? You must live up to your name I guess. What height.

20 years old

5'4
giphy.gif

I was so serious about roping until I stopped going outside, it made me forget about my subhumanity since I couldn't see the contrast in genetic quality.

I finally go outside and I literally can't stomach the shame.

Just stay here man
EB5B665C BEBC 4D4A AA00 C8AEB51AE825

I was so serious about roping until I stopped going outside, it made me forget about my subhumanity since I couldn't see the contrast in genetic quality.

I finally go outside and I literally can't stomach the shame.
Very relatable tbh. Barely feel human whenever I go outside and see all those people mogging me in every aspect. It feels much better to stay couped up in your own little world away from them all.

Very relatable tbh. Barely feel human whenever I go outside and see all those people mogging me in every aspect. It feels much better to stay couped up in your own little world away from them all.

How tall are you Animecel

Its not your fault

20 years old

5'4
5’5 here bro i was short in school as well I remember when I was in 5th grade a kindergartener Hight mogged me and everyone made fun of me

5’5 here bro i was short in school as well I remember when I was in 5th grade a kindergartener Hight mogged me and everyone made fun of me
5'3 mexican here, it's been hard...

Cope till you rope. That's all we can do

That is brutal as fuck

I was 4 10 at 13 and was constantly mocked for it, I kept complaining to my mother and she kept reassuring me that I will grow.

All i did was go from subhuman to subhuman
IRaFmbp.gif

Brutal as fuck

Has to be a white girl

Or Even black girls can have big frames too

Which was it OP?
some white girl walking with her family, her father towered over me

I kept my head down in shame
IRaFmbp.gif

I was 4 10 at 13 and was constantly mocked for it, I kept complaining to my mother and she kept reassuring me that I will grow.

All i did was go from subhuman to subhuman
IRaFmbp.gif
brutal.. im a late bloomer as well

btw op your signature is kinda gay you know

Dedsrs? Why fucking live

I don't know why i forgot about planning my suicide when shit like this happens every single day. I constantly have people literally walking into me as if I don't exist, just like you wouldn't notice an ant under your foot.

I am kind of tired of this, I am sick to my stomach.
Over GrAYcel

How is an 8 year old girl taller than 5'4" wtf?

Yup. 5’8, white and black girls mog me daily

How is an 8 year old girl taller than 5'4" wtf?
white girl and he father was a giant with massive frame, the whole family mogged me

And i am probably shorter than 5'4 now that you mention it

even more suicide fuel
IRaFmbp.gif

i'm sorry for you

white girl and he father was a giant with massive frame, the whole family mogged me

And i am probably shorter than 5'4 now that you mention it

even more suicide fuel
IRaFmbp.gif

5'4 is pretty extreme for an 8-year-old, was it a family of basketball players