Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got haircut

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
Woman barber looking at me with disgust all the time after saying good bye she made grimace with her mouth looking away saying good bye.
I washed my hair before so it smells good, i´m not fat or sweaty.

After i came home my mother told me i look worse than before haircut. Day ruined, just don´t go outside buddy boyos.

Ofc you do, short hair is just more conformist but it makes you look worse.

I always did find it funny how women can't even pretend to not be disgusted by my presence. It's like, this is your full time job, can't you at LEAST smile and be remotely courteous, but no. Always a disgusted look, 2-3 word sentences, no manners at all. They absolutely detest non-Chad men. Literally a visceral, genocidal hatred towards those under 6'.

happens to me all the time, and btw if you are going to a barber women to cut your hair, you are a cuck.

happens to me all the time, and btw if you are going to a barber women to cut your hair, you are a cuck.

I didn´t pick woman because i wanted. There are only women barbers.I could go to the city but it´s like 3x price + travel.

if you are going to a barber women to cut your hair, you are a cuck.
I'd die before a foid cuts my hair.

Although I'll probably die before a foid touches my scalp :feelsrope::feelscry:

My hair isn't growing back, should I be worried?
20191221 034836

Woman barber looking at me with disgust all the time after saying good bye she made grimace with her mouth looking away saying good bye.

After i came home my mother told me i look worse than before haircut. Day ruined, just don´t go outside buddy boyos.
JFL @ actually getting a haircut.

Curly hair, straight hairline, voluminous even with unwashed hair

What are you doing here? What are your incel traits? I would kill my family to have your hair
>He thinks you can be Incel because of hair
I'd go bald if it meant I'd be 6'4. I'm 5'5, have a ton of loose skin that looks like fat that can only be removed with surgery, and I live in an area that hates white people, as a white person.

I always go to male barber.

Curly hair, straight hairline, voluminous even with unwashed hair

What are you doing here? What are your incel traits? I would kill my family to have your hair
look close at his hairline mate, it's so far back

look close at his hairline mate, it's so far back
Damn, ignore the cringe stickers was just the fastest way to edit it. Is my hairline bad?
20191221 041223
20191221 041135

WTF ARE THESE PICTURES DOOOOD FUCKING CHADS.CO
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Been there, done that

Fucking suifuel af bro, especially when you realize that it's not the haircut that makes us ugly, it's our face structure.

JFL I cut my own hair and my mom helps with the back. imagine traveling to pay some foid to fuck your hair up while she belittles you

no haircut 4 ur face

Now it's time to slay boyo

You shouldn't have payed her

I havent cut my hair in well over a year but even when i did i had emo hair. Never slayed never will

Are you seriously hiding your face when you've been on like 3 different interviews with full facial exposure?
Against the rules bro lul

hairmogs me

I'm in my 30s and norwooding worse than the average man in his 50s

Idk why all you guys get your hair cut by women GO TO A MAN AND GET IT CUT THEY KNOW WHAT YOU'LL LIKE

I went to female barber who put on gloves before cutting my hair. Lol first and only time I ever seen that.