Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Got Fired Today For Being Ugly

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
They just fired me today. It's all because I am ugly and my coworkers hate me because of it. Since I have nothing to lose, I am releasing my YouTube video publically. I hope you guys will watch it.

What's your channel?

GroomerTears will claim it was because of your persoynality.

I look forward to seeing the video.

That sucks, you should have started looking for another job the second foid complained about you, we live in cucks world.

That sucks, you should have started looking for another job the second foid complained about you, we live in cucks world.
I did but it takes forever to update my resume

They just fired me today. It's all because I am ugly and my coworkers hate me because of it. Since I have nothing to lose, I am releasing my YouTube video publically. I hope you guys will watch it.
Looking forwards to seeing your video bro.
Please do share it

Tag when you release video. I'll watch

Brutal I will watch

Tell us ur channel then

No you didnt. Otherwise you would tell us what happened or tell us your channel.

Should I just kill myself because I am so ugly?

No. I do not encourage suicide. please don't.
But if you are going to do it, rape a foid before committing suicide
I am probably going to kill myself. and when i do it, i will rape a foid first.

No. I do not encourage suicide. please don't.
But if you are going to do it, rape a foid before committing suicide
cope I just want to look like a human being

Link the video when you can

Electrical engineers lack this problem.

I‘l Watch it if you send the link

No.

I support suicide for old-oldcels. Like 40/50+ where you really have nothing to live for. But while you are still relatively mid-years wise you should continue with other copes for the meanwhile.

-
Yea I'll watch it whenever you release it; let me know

I'll even buy whatever product YouTube advertises on your video, so that you can monetize it and turn this into a new income stream
-

GroomerTears will claim it was because of your persoynality.

I look forward to seeing the video.
they will always find an excuse to not admit that it was because of the look

-
Thanks for the link-- wow you're not ugly at all!- You're a decent-looking dude.- I would trade with you in a heartbeat, whewww

If your co-workers don't like you, I would look for a different explanation.

Also do yourself a favor and change the battery in your smoke alarm.- That repeated chirping all day and night is not good for your mental peace.
-

Man you sound so nice in the vid, I fucking hate how Society has treated you.

I would love to listen to your story if possible

I would like to see your video if you dont mind

thus is the fate of incel

Being fired for being ugly will remain an issue for a while. But in the long run those jobs will hopefully be replaced by tech. Like grocery stores with self-checkout, I always use those even if there's no line to the cashier. But there are also non-service jobs that can be replaced, hopefully asap. But for now there are unfortunately plenty of normie jobs that need to be handled by a human. I've contributed to some code that will hopefully increase automation and decrease normie jobs in the long run, but ideally I'd like to work for a company that could have a greater impact in terms of making normie jobs obsolete. As many normies as possible need to lose their jobs for our enjoyment. But you're not a normie so maybe get into IT there are lots of currycels for you to compete with but I'm sure you can handle it maybe

Being fired for being ugly will remain an issue for a while. But in the long run those jobs will hopefully be replaced by tech. Like grocery stores with self-checkout, I always use those even if there's no line to the cashier. But there are also non-service jobs that can be replaced, hopefully asap. But for now there are unfortunately plenty of normie jobs that need to be handled by a human. I've contributed to some code that will hopefully increase automation and decrease normie jobs in the long run, but ideally I'd like to work for a company that could have a greater impact in terms of making normie jobs obsolete. As many normies as possible need to lose their jobs for our enjoyment. But you're not a normie so maybe get into IT there are lots of currycels for you to compete with but I'm sure you can handle it maybe
Tried IT but not smart enough. Am considering accounting but don't know if I will make it boyo.

Tried IT but not smart enough. Am considering accounting but don't know if I will make it boyo.
There are countless dumb normies in IT nowadays. Normie developers spend half their time being distracted by social media and IRL things, so if you stick to the frontend and/or easier languages like Java or C# you could probably do fine

Brutal
If I'm being honest, you aren't really ugly, but you also aren't attractive, like 0 attractiveness, no good looks, ethnic accent, autistic expressions, 0 charisma, curry, fat, fat nose (respectfully) these traits don't make you objectively ugly but yeah foids will avoid you at all cost, my condolences (mogs me btw, because I'm actually deformed)
Are you more deformed than this?

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@travisbowdish/video/7073960527600405802?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7073960527600405802&lang=en

Brutal
If I'm being honest, you aren't really ugly, but you also aren't attractive, like 0 attractiveness, no good looks, ethnic accent, autistic expressions, 0 charisma, curry, fat, fat nose (respectfully) these traits don't make you objectively ugly but yeah foids will avoid you at all cost, my condolences (mogs me btw, because I'm actually deformed)
What's wrong with my expressions? I felt like punching myself when seeing them but didn't understand why.

I feel like he mogs me because he can niche max despite having worse facial features. He probably has better facial harmony.
He mogs me because he has piercing blue eyes

Share video, would like to hear what you have to say. Also don't kill yourself, i'm also in a so shitty position. Just got told that i was gonna get fired at the end of month too, so don't be hard on yourself. Life is just particulary hard for us, it's like we're playing on nightmare mode on a game that was supossed to be normal difficulty

We're gonna die at the end of the day, so at least let's just make "god" or whatever work to kill us