Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just got done installing basement flooring

proudweeb

proudweeb

SUPER busy
shit was back breaking work

but i now have luxury vinyl plank (no brag) in the basement

not much fun getting up and down off the floor 50 times and cutting the planks like puzzle pieces with the jigsaw

plus some of them wouldnt click right cuz the subfloor isnt perfectly flat

Constructioncel

It always amazes me how americans manage to do the same work themselves that we would need skilled labour for

i drank a prime orange mango 200mg

now imma b awake until 2am
That shi good? I only have chrismas soda Tea or Cofee, I have 2 types tho, Aroma gold and Nescafe

now imma b awake until 2am
I can buy prime in my country but how would it look if incel buys chad drink? Shieeet

That shi good? I only have chrismas soda Tea or Cofee, I have 2 types tho, Aroma gold and Nescafe
its pretty good. i bought a pallete of orange mango plus ice pop

its pretty good. i bought a pallete of orange mango plus ice pop
Shiiiet imma order sum myself, I have a red dead redemption 2 marathon coming up where imma kill as many as i can ingame and hogtie people ontop of a moving train seeing them dangle from the side with a rope, Will be fun JFL

Mogs me for having a basement

not much fun getting up and down off the floor 50 times and cutting the planks like puzzle pieces with the jigsaw

I did this at my parents old house when they remodeled it, same type of flooring

worst part was hammering the fuckin planks in

reddit-soyjak.gif

I did this at my parents old house when they remodeled it, same type of flooring

worst part was hammering the fuckin planks in
it works well with a rubber mallet when the subfloor is perfectly flat

but my basement is old af and it was NOT flat, not easy to get them to click

hardest part is getting up and down 500 times, shit is physically taxing and stressful af. don't know how flooring guys do this for a career lol

20% pls for humblebrag

It's always nice to meet fellow handymen

I am way too lazy for that. I would rather hire someone to do that or just leave my floor as it is

good work, you deserve a blowjob