Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got done having phone sex with a girl for 4 hours

R

raywilliam639

Officer
My goodness where do i even begin. So i catfished this girl on PoF she was decent looking not a Stacy. She fell for this chads pictures i was using i even put out a well thought out bio to make it more believable so girls are more inclined to message guys who have their bio filled out. Now she messaged me telling me how i sound like the "Perfect Gentleman" blah blah we all know she fell for the looks. So she's telling me about her boring life on how she's a social worker, how her exes fucked her over and now wants to settle down with a good guy (LOL). I asked her if she wants to meet up for a drink she said yes (obviously) she's free on Wednesday after work. I asked her to call me on the app and throughout the whole of the call (four hours) it was non stop sex talk, having phone sex with her she kept sticking a fucking dildo in her and repeatedly started cumming and cumming this girl is one heck of a squirter. Like i was waiting for this girl to give in, her libido was through the fucking roof believe me and one thing that fucking pissed me off is she kept referring to this chads pictures i was using on how good looking his eyes were man if you don't have a good eye area it's fucking OVER. Another thing i asked her was is if my profile didn't state i was 6'0 would she have messaged me she said no this fucking bitch was 5'1. So all you tallcels get the fuck out of here. The fact that this bitch is only gonna have 5 hours of sleep cos she has to get up at work at 9 just goes to show that these girls will do ANYTHING for CHAD. CHAD always wins! She even said she'll come over at 2 fucking clock in the morning cos she wanted his dick that bad. My dick hurts now cos i was beating it for 4 straight hours.

Last edited:
The life of a Chad is nonstop bliss. It's fucking insane that with the right facial bones I would be worth 10000000x more as a person, and be treated far better by everyone I meet, especially women. I'd own their souls while she and her friend give their mouths up to the shaft of my 9" Chad cock, growing more and more wet the more I treat them like pathetic sluts. Women love being abused like whores more than anything in the world, and they do it only for Chad.

Good call on the tallfag bullshit. You cannot be incel and be tall, so anyone over 6 feet in here should be fucking banned.

Good call on the tallfag bullshit. You cannot be incel and be tall, so anyone over 6 feet in here should be fucking banned.

Did you notice how all the guys who were over 6'0 said their height so confidently and the guys below 6'0 said it as if they wanted to rope themselves. Go look back at 1:26 it's OVER for him.

Last edited:
good job bro now make her waste more of her time and raise her hopes even higher so when you ghost her it hurts her even more

The worst part is, this is only a glimpse of the life Chads go through - they are treated like gods just for existing.

this is cuckish and hot at the same time. damn dude.

Lol height copers at it again stay coping manlets

Any woman who accepts 6'0" but not 5'11" should he put to death.

Lol height copers at it again stay coping manlets
Height is legit, its only a cope if you have a 1/10 face tbh. You have a chance if you are tall, run that masculine game. At 5'8" im looked down on so much more and its barely below average.

Ouch. Even the tall subhumans get respect.

Height is legit, its only a cope if you have a 1/10 face tbh. You have a chance if you are tall, run that masculine game. At 5'8" im looked down on so much more and its barely below average.
im 6'2 and it means nothing when you're ethnic and not gl or nt. only difference is people dont shit on you which isnt a positive its just neutral. face>height. i would trade 4 inches of height for 2 face points if i could

The eye are pill is toi much to swallow

The moment if manlets look for excuses. ITS ABOUT THE FACE

im 6'2 and it means nothing when you're ethnic and not gl or nt. only difference is people dont shit on you which isnt a positive its just neutral. face>height. i would trade 4 inches of height for 2 face points if i could

Any woman who accepts 6'0" but not 5'11" should he put to death.

I don't think many women do this tbh, I think it's just an exaggerated meme

imagine thinking you are having "phone sex" with a foid when it's probably just a tranny w/ a good ear using precise muscle control

View attachment 574591

imagine thinking you are having "phone sex" with a foid when it's probably just a tranny w/ a good ear using precise muscle control
4 years late, I don’t even know what my life was back in early 2018 I was going thru red pill phase

4 years late, I don’t even know what my life was back in early 2018 I was going thru red pill phase
I was reading ER's manifesto around that time