Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just got diagnosed with Autism

Mokocchi

Mokocchi

You get 5 minutes...
★★★★
I was already being forced to see a psychiatrist because of sui attempts so I asked him if I could get assessed for Tism. I only recently learned of what Autism was through the internet (am from rural USA where everyone is a half-step above medically retarded), and after reading about some symptoms and experiences those with it may have had I figured I might have it. To my surprise, he approved my request and set me up with someone. I was referred to a female psychiatrist and she did some weird testing involving looking at books with no words and shiet like that. Long story short I just got called and told that I had ASD for sure. Funny thing is, as a kid around 10 I took an IQ test to get into the gifted program for my county (when it existed) and my mom told me that I was just a couple points off. Now I think she just lied about it, maybe they told her they thought I was a sperg but she said "aw hell naw". I'll probably never know.

All the time's I've been bullied and taken advantage of. The fact that I'm an adult who has never experienced friendship. How I am "intelligent" despite coming from a family of retards. Finally being explained by something that I feel is realistic. If you have autism you should be offered neetbux or straight up euthanasia upon reaching 18 and no, I am not joking. This life is cursed and I have wanted out since High School.

Now that my journey for the truth is complete, I'll probably try for neetbux when the gub'ment recovers, and if that fails since America is a brainwashed wagie factory, suicide is the next best option.

Not reading that many words from a GrAYcel:feelsjuice:

I only recently learned of what Autism was through the internet (am from rural USA where everyone is a half-step above medically retarded
Don’t worry bro, the rest of the country isn’t any brighter unfortunately.

And yeah, I agree that euthanasia for autists should always be an option.

i did tbh ngl

I was already being forced to see a psychiatrist because of sui attempts so I asked him if I could get assessed for Tism. I only recently learned of what Autism was through the internet (am from rural USA where everyone is a half-step above medically retarded), and after reading about some symptoms and experiences those with it may have had I figured I might have it. To my surprise, he approved my request and set me up with someone. I was referred to a female psychiatrist and she did some weird testing involving looking at books with no words and shiet like that. Long story short I just got called and told that I had ASD for sure. Funny thing is, as a kid around 10 I took an IQ test to get into the gifted program for my county (when it existed) and my mom told me that I was just a couple points off. Now I think she just lied about it, maybe they told her they thought I was a sperg but she said "aw hell naw". I'll probably never know.

All the time's I've been bullied and taken advantage of. The fact that I'm an adult who has never experienced friendship. How I am "intelligent" despite coming from a family of retards. Finally being explained by something that I feel is realistic. If you have autism you should be offered neetbux or straight up euthanasia upon reaching 18 and no, I am not joking. This life is cursed and I have wanted out since High School.

Now that my journey for the truth is complete, I'll probably try for neetbux when the gub'ment recovers, and if that fails since America is a brainwashed wagie factory, suicide is the next best option.
Because you still seem skeptical about you having autism read this thread by @K9Otaku

and also see the discussion in this thread

Last edited:
you still seem skeptical about you having autism read this thread by @K9Otaku
Dont understand what you mean by that. I read that thread when it was posted, disagreed with almost all of it. Normgroids are starting to larp as it online, sure, but thats as far as I'll go. Even most incels claim to have had moderate early childhood success socially. I didnt. And no, it was not upbringing, my parents forced me out the house, and gave me "tough love" bullshit too. Even beat me for making mistakes (which is why I hate them).

Dont understand what you mean by that. I read that thread when it was posted, disagreed with almost all of it. Normgroids are starting to larp as it online, sure, but thats as far as I'll go. Even most incels claim to have had moderate early childhood success socially. I didnt. And no, it was not upbringing, my parents forced me out the house, and gave me "tough love" bullshit too. Even beat me for making mistakes (which is why I hate them).
Be careful not to be convinced all the issues lie with you mentally. Diagnosing incels as mentally ill and narcissistic is done by others to blame them for whatever they suffer through instead of even entertaining how there may be systematic issues at work and that how you behave now is a byproduct of how you were treated because you were sexless and socially unwanted.

Were you bullied in school? Any attempts you had at conversation stifled? Did people ostracize you? You don't have to answer this but you get the idea. You are led by modern society to believe that all of that was because you failed to socially assimilate because of some supposed autism or personality disorder.

Last edited:
Were you bullied in school? Any attempts you had at conversation stifled? Did people ostracize you? You are led by modern society to believe that all of that was because you failed to socially assimilate because of some supposed autism or personality disorder.
And you plan to try and convince me that 5 year old, non deformed or brutally disfigured me was told "You are annoying, stay away from us or we will tell the caregivers you are harassing us" by 2 other ethnic children (who I thought were my friends at that point).... because I was ugly? I agree that it happens, but... no chig. No.

And you plan to try and convince me that 5 year old, non deformed or brutally disfigured me was told "You are annoying, stay away from us or we will tell the caregivers you are harassing us" by 2 other ethnic children (who I thought were my friends at that point).... because I was ugly?
It's the most likely explanation. You don't have to be deformed or disfigured to be ugly. Just not good looking enough to be socially valuable and in some way sickly looking. Therefore you were unwanted and easily ditched even by "friends"

And no you don't have to be convinced but keep in mind that a lot of the time diagnosis of mental illness is used to shift blame onto you and gaslight you into believing the problem is with how you behave and not anything to do with others.
I agree that it happens, but... no chig. No.
Don't understand this part tbh

Whatever decision you make Godspeed brocel.

It's the most likely explanation. You don't have to be deformed or disfigured to be ugly. Just not good looking enough to be socially valuable and in some way sickly looking. therefore
We were 5 years old, man. And we were all brown boys. I'm not saying I'm GL, or that I'm even average, but I don't believe looks matter as much for simple friendship given our age bracket, race, gender, everything really.

And if they wanted to gaslight you, wouldn't they just diagnose you with something fixable? Ie. Le depresserinos, muh social anxiety, etc? They come with the added benefit of overpriced medications if American. It would be a much better arrangement for them. I had to physically seek this out myself, my doc never suggested it.

We were 5 years old, man. And we were all brown boys. I'm not saying I'm GL, or that I'm even average, but I don't believe looks matter as much for simple friendship given our age bracket, race, gender, everything really.
Looks are the easiest thing people can see and discriminate against. A lack of good looks is the basis for a lot of insults. A lot of racism is just lookism.
And if they wanted to gaslight you, wouldn't they just diagnose you with something fixable? Ie. Le depresserinos, muh social anxiety, etc?
They do that too but they add the autism diagnosis because depression and social anxiety can be temporary but autism is forever. You don't "grow out of it" completely according to even the psychologists that diagnose it.
They come with the added benefit of overpriced medications if American. It would be a much better arrangement for them.
Autism is a life long thing that requires constant coaching, overseeing, medication and having to see everyone else as separate and above you (NT).
I had to physically seek this out myself, my doc never suggested it.
What prompted you to? It's like you read a mayo clinic article about symptoms of a medical condition and felt you had all those symptoms and you were sick too. That's a pretty common thing for some people (hypochondria) and the cause is likely not living in ignorance and being suggestible to what everyone around you is saying and buying into the idea that it is you who is mentally defective

@SlayerSlayer

Autism autism. Those mild levels are such a dumb bs that it seems that isnt possible to exist yet in this normtard world those small ticks and a little bit odd things of ours that shouldn't be visible at all are such a big thing that are enough for them to toss you from the cliff. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I don't really think there's a standardized clinical diagnostic test for autism, so her diagnosis might as well be her opinion. Since there are no biomarkers for autism it's more of a conceptualization to describe certain symptomatology that they've experienced in clinical practice. I would take it with a grain of salt

What prompted you to?
If I had to type everything that led up to me pursuing it I'd have a 2000 word essay. I just ran out of plausible explainations as for why even amongst other losers (ie. People on boards like this) I am socially inferior and said fuck it. Read some articles, watched some scholarly videos, decided why not my if parents are buying.

It isn't like your parents are gonna go get you checked out as a kid when they are a member of the dumbest group in one of the dumbest parts of the US. They're probably gonma do what mine did: take away electronics and try to beat some social intelligence into you.

don't really think there's a standardized clinical diagnostic test for autism, so her diagnosis might as well be her opinion. Since there are no biomarkers for autism it's more of a conceptualization to describe certain symptomatology that they've experienced in clinical practice. I would take it with a grain of salt
Noted.

If I had to type everything that led up to me pursuing it I'd have a 2000 word essay. I just ran out of plausible explainations as for why even amongst other losers (ie. People on boards like this) I am socially inferior and said fuck it. Read some articles, watched some scholarly videos, decided why not my if parents are buying.
It was your decision but imo from what you'e written it seems you have some regrets or doubts. Sometimes reading too much into something and wanting to find out the exact answers leads you to convince yourself you are more defective and more at fault than before.

FWIW haven't seen a lot of your earlier posts or anything that would indicate you are socially inferior compared to others here.
It isn't like your parents are gonna go get you checked out as a kid when they are a member of the dumbest group in one of the dumbest parts of the US. They're probably gonma do what mine did: take away electronics and try to beat some social intelligence into you.
Okay but just because you got diagnosed doesn't mean anything has changed or that you have managed to take steps your parents wouldn't have. And you could have just easily have had parents that are strong believers in positivity, manifesting happy emotions and talking through things and seeking therapy. In that situation where you still grew up and experienced inceldom you might have instead avoided seeking getting tested for a mental condition. Idk some of this seems more like rebellion against your parents.

It was your decision but imo from what you'e written it seems you have some regrets or doubts. Sometimes reading too much into something and wanting to find out the exact answers leads you to convince yourself you are more defective and more at fault than before.
And the alternative is? Coping by saying "well shucks I'm just ugly" despite most incels admitting to having friends during their childhood? (Or even now) Sounds like cope, man.
Okay but just because you got diagnosed doesn't mean anything has changed or that you have managed to take steps your parents wouldn't have.
This is true, however it is because at my current point in life if you've never been out with friends once it's too late and you may as well not even bother anymore. It's like being an adult virgin but much, much worse. Perhaps if it would have happened earlier I would have had a chance. Perhaps not.
you could have just easily have had parents that are strong believers in positivity, manifesting happy emotions and talking through things and seeking therapy. In that situation where you still grew up and experienced inceldom you might have instead avoided seeking getting tested for a mental condition.
If I had parents that were quality in the way you described I still would have pursued some sort of diagnostic at least. You cant positive think away lifelong loneliness and bullying. It may have happened later, but it would have eventually happened. And I would still be upset with my parents for denying me the truth and feeding me cope. The only way good parents would have "helped" is if they just let me neet or stay home. I remember begging to get homeschooled only to get told to "man up, damn!" So yeah.

Welcome to the gang

I have autism. Autism dries local pussies.

Be careful not to be convinced all the issues lie with you mentally. Diagnosing incels as mentally ill and narcissistic is done by others to blame them for whatever they suffer through instead of even entertaining how there may be systematic issues at work and that how you behave now is a byproduct of how you were treated because you were sexless and socially unwanted.

Were you bullied in school? Any attempts you had at conversation stifled? Did people ostracize you? You don't have to answer this but you get the idea. You are led by modern society to believe that all of that was because you failed to socially assimilate because of some supposed autism or personality disorder.
Actual narcissists are successful with women.

And the alternative is? Coping by saying "well shucks I'm just ugly" despite most incels admitting to having friends during their childhood? (Or even now) Sounds like cope, man.
If you're goal is to get neetbux and disability support then maybe it's not bad that you sought a diagnosis. But tbh you should be concerned about not falling into the idea that you are more autistic than you thought.
This is true, however it is because at my current point in life if you've never been out with friends once it's too late and you may as well not even bother anymore. It's like being an adult virgin but much, much worse. Perhaps if it would have happened earlier I would have had a chance. Perhaps not.
At the end it's your looks that determine how you are treated and not your behavior tbh
It's easy to think otherwise but all the double standards for how ugly men should act points to this conclusion.
If I had parents that were quality in the way you described I still would have pursued some sort of diagnostic at least. You cant positive think away lifelong loneliness and bullying.
Then it may not be autism but a form PTSD from bullying and exclusion that is brushed under the rug and misdiagnosed as autism to make it seem like the problem is you
@K9Otaku thoughts?
It may have happened later, but it would have eventually happened. And I would still be upset with my parents for denying me the truth and feeding me cope. The only way good parents would have "helped" is if they just let me neet or stay home. I remember begging to get homeschooled only to get told to "man up, damn!" So yeah.
Can relate to wishing to be homeschooled. Public schools (and even private schools) are a prison like environment where people don't want to be there so they pass the time bullying others.

Autismbux and NEET ASAP!

Last edited:
Get the NEETbux but don’t take the JewPills!