Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got back from the plastic surgeon

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
in the waiting room there was an 8/10 working there and there was a legit 9/10 female in the waiting room. I was in there for like an hour. Not once did they look at me or acknowledge me in any way. Even when I entered the room and said hello to everyone they didn´t react in any way.

It pains me so much knowing that I´m inferior to these women and will likely still be inferior to them even after getting 20k+ worth of plastic surgery, not to mention going through all the painful recovery process and the emotinal toll of surgery.

Feels bad.

Surgerymaxxing can do wonders boyo. Who did you get a consult with and what were the recs?

Surgerymaxxing can do wonders boyo. Who did you get a consult with and what were the recs?
I´m getting a beard transplant in December, that´s why I was there.

Then bimax + chin wing + eyelid surgery in march with a different doc.

I´m getting a beard transplant in December, that´s why I was there.

Then bimax + chin wing + eyelid surgery in march with a different doc.

Good luck man, never heard of a beard transplant tbh. Post before/afters of the others if you can.

Good luck, i hope it worths eventually

Does having a beard even matter?

If so why do we shave it?