Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got back from church and I noticed something there

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
In my church the men stand on the left and the females stand on the right. I noticed that the men's side was almost full while the female's side was mostly empty. Females are turning away from religion so they can fuck white men on Sunday mornings.

ugly men have nothing to do so they cope with church

Women have no morals nowdays

they worship the chad cock on sunday mornings

There’s NO doubt in my mind that all women go to hell when they die.

In my church the men stand on the left and the females stand on the right. I noticed that the men's side was almost full while the female's side was mostly empty. Females are turning away from religion so they can fuck white men on Sunday mornings.
Does your Church have a stupid gay flag ?
I hope not.
The USA is full of them ( I watched from Roosh V´s Tour )

Why do you go to church? If God exists he fucking hates you

Church combined with rampant feminism = fail.

Does your Church have a stupid gay flag ?
I hope not.
The USA is full of them ( I watched from Roosh V´s Tour )
No, I'm a member of a strict sand nigger church that doesn't accept these things.
Why do you go to church? If God exists he fucking hates you
I don't believe any of it, I go because I get dragged along with my parents, I know it's pathetic.

They worship social media now.

Arent you a muslim, what are you doing in a church

Females are turning away from religion so they can fuck white men on Sunday mornings.
Your church must not have any Chads/Tyrones.

My church has 1 tyrone and every foid (18-25), literally fight to hug him - bear in mind he only joined 2 years ago.
Meanwhile I've been going for 17 years and none have even spoken to me despite countless efforts in doing so.

Arent you a muslim, what are you doing in a church
No I'm an (ex) Egyptian Christian, from a group called the Coptic Orthodox Church.
Your church must not have any Chads/Tyrones.

My church has 1 tyrone and every foid (18-25), literally fight to hug him - bear in mind he only joined 2 years ago.
Meanwhile I've been going for 17 years and none have even spoken to me despite countless efforts in doing so.
It's an ethnic church, literally all the men are ugly.

Sad shit man. Religion Kept foids in place, but western world is making everything degenerate and changing everything

Sad shit man. Religion Kept foids in place, but western world is making everything degenerate and changing everything
Now ethnic religious foids are becoming feminist harpies.

It’s over for Coptic Christiancels.

Church?i thought you were a sandnigger

I thought you are a murtaad, why you are in church?

He probably Orthodox

West Roman Empire = Roman Catholic
East Roman Empire = Greek Orthodox

Partition of the Roman Empire in 395 AD

Last edited:
Guys, not all Egyptians are muslims. Some still worship the white man’s religion.

Anyways, OP, wherever the ugly man goes, foids flee that place like the plague

I am, I get dragged along with my parents because I'm a failure who still lives at home.
Guys, not all Egyptians are muslims. Some still worship the white man’s religion.

Anyways, OP, wherever the ugly man goes, foids flee that place like the plague
My church is really old, from before the white man started belieiving in this crap.

Christianity is not white man's religion. WTF. It's a religion of sandniggers.

Odin worshiping is white man's religion.

Murtaad == apostate in arabic. I know OP is an atheist.
The fortress of Christianity is Europe. Middle eastern Christians are licking their boots

The fortress of Christianity is Europe. Middle eastern Christians are licking their boots

European Christianity is not Christianity, it's a mish-mash of European paganism (80%) and middle eastern church (20%).

Coptics are the only group that closely resembles to the early Christianity.

They don't need to pretend anymore, the charade is done, they're no longer held to any standards.

European Christianity is not Christianity, it's a mish-mash of European paganism and middle eastern church.

Coptics are the only group that closely resembles to the early Christianity.
We are not talking about what is or not. Christanity is propagated and spread from Europe and the popes seat is in europe and so is the patriarchate of the orthdoox church

We are not talking about what is or not. Christanity is propagated and spread from Europe and the popes seat is in europe and so is the patriarchate of the orthdoox church
The Coptic Church has its own patriarch, he actually mogs the Catholic pope.
20170428T1523-033-CNS-POPE-EGYPT-ORTHODOX%20crop.jpg

Cause Religion is cope .
And Foids dont need cope.

JFL @ religion.

Christanity is propagated and spread from Europe and the popes seat is in europe and so is the patriarchate of the orthdoox church

Christianity was fucking originated in the Israel/Palestine, how on fucking earth it propagates from Europe. WTF.

If you say it went from middle east to Europe and then it propagated from there, then it makes sense. But Christianity drastically diverted from it's original form when it went to Europe.

Lol @ all those coping guys thinking that if they go along with the bullshit praising Jesus then they can get pussy haha fucking trash

I am, I get dragged along with my parents because I'm a failure who still lives at home.
I was dragged to church too. Its easy to believe in God when you live life on EZ street. I love these goodlooking people who thank God for all their success. It makes me sick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back