Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got a haircut

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I showed the hair stylist this pic:
Pompadour spiky mens hairstyle

And guess what...it looks like absolute fucking shit on me. I went home and my mother was like "hahaha looks bad".
I actually had the hope that I will look acceptable (4/10) once I'm looksmaxxed but I start to doubt that this possibility exists.
I usually have unkempt hair and I get that unkempt hair is unattractive so I tried to improve my looks by getting a haircut. I look worse with a real haircut. My head shape is beyong saving.
A good looking person will look good with every haircut. An ugly person will look ugly with every haircut.
Whatever I do, I'll look bad. If I gymmax, I'll still look bad. If I fashionmaxx, I'll still look bad. I won't give up so early, I'll follow my looksmaxxing program for 3 years but this little haircut made me realize that it's probably not worth it.

PM me your pic and i will judge if it's over for you.

A good looking person will look good with every haircut. An ugly person will look ugly with every haircut.
it really is that simple

And guess what...it looks like absolute fucking shit on me. I went home and my mother was like "hahaha looks bad".
Brutal haircutpill from mom.

but did u showermaxx before styling your hair?

why would you want some whippy dip faggot twink haircut anyways

It is all about the bones. Lefort or die trying.

"Just get a haircut bro"

Forgot to take a shower beforehand.

Truth is, that haircut looks retarded. It looks good on him ONLY because he’s attractive, good looking people can get away with anything. Have you seen the bizarre haircuts people are getting lately?
18FE7865 54C0 4B1F 8C7C F42B5A877FF0

F10C5489 7E13 423C 817C 4918BFDE3DC7

Looks good right? Now imagine these haircuts on an unattractive male. FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Truth is, that haircut looks retarded. It looks good on him ONLY because he’s attractive, good looking people can get away with anything. Have you seen the bizarre haircuts people are getting lately?
View attachment 30285
View attachment 30286
Looks good right? Now imagine these haircuts on an unattractive male. FUCKING TERRIBLE.
Exactly, imagine them guys with shitty round jawlines, its laughable

View attachment 30285
View attachment 30286
Those hairstyles on that model look terrible :feelsahh::feelskek:

View attachment 30285
View attachment 30286
Well the haircut I got doesn't look bizarre. It's literally a 0815 normie haircut that every second guy has. Which haircut looks good in your opinion? I really like long hair but it only looks good on surfer boys. If I had long hair I'd look like an emo nerd.

Well the haircut I got doesn't look bizarre. It's literally a 0815 normie haircut that every second guy has. Which haircut looks good in your opinion? I really like long hair but it only looks good on surfer boys. If I had long hair I'd look like an emo nerd.
I don’t have much expertise in hair, but it really depends on your face shape. Possibly the haircut in your example isn’t suited for you? If you really aren’t satisfied with your haircut you can go to r/malehairadvice and post a pic so people can help you out. Blur your face if you wish.

You should get the opinion of a visagist or similar hair professional before getting a haircut, these guys can suggest a propper haircut based on your facial structure and features.

If you’re going to looksmaxx, you have to learn how to use unkempt hair to your advantage. My head is like a fucking mountain with steep sides, and a sharp peak at the top. Luckily I still have my hair, so with a short back and sides and long top, I can make it look even enough for my head shape to pass as normal.
Short for adhd: keep your hair unkempt, but flat and evenly covering your head shape, it’s a great cover and shorter sides helps you style it. It doesn’t matter how it feels since no foid will touch us anyways
You should get the opinion of a visagist or similar hair professional before getting a haircut, these guys can suggest a propper haircut based on your facial structure and features.
Also this

Pretty boys like this make me RAGE. As an incel you shouldnt expect anything from haircuts. Just cut them and accept your fate.

Just go for more length on top and shorter on sides and fuck off from public view back to your LDAR room.

Public makes me feel depressed

I don’t have much expertise in hair, but it really depends on your face shape. Possibly the haircut in your example isn’t suited for you? If you really aren’t satisfied with your haircut you can go to r/malehairadvice and post a pic so people can help you out. Blur your face if you wish.
I have a similar face shape like this guy in the picture. A rather long oval face. The problem is that my proportions are just out of place. My eyes are small, my lips are small while my head is still big. My nose is big too. It looks comical. There's no haircut that would fit me. I'll probably just shave them off next time like a military haircut.
I have not much to lose at this point so I can experiment with my looks and body.
Pretty boys like this make me RAGE. As an incel you shouldnt expect anything from haircuts. Just cut them and accept your fate.
To be honest, I coped hard. I always told myself "once you get that haircut and once you have straight teeth and once your acne goes away you'll be fine" but that's such bullshit. I always avoid looking into the mirror because it makes me feel depressed but today I was kind of forced to stare at my reflection. I feel so ugly and it's depressing. I don't care that much about not having the ability to attract women...I just want to be able to look into the mirror and feel good about myself. How am I supposed to ever attain confidence if I feel ugly.

Last edited:
Shave it all off, hit the gym and go full ogrecel.

Having a haircut was a life changing act tbh. I came from "this very weird ugly guy" to "this very ugly guy" in a quarter of an hour. Worth the change.

I went to barbershop literally once in my life and asked for something like that:
469a0862e94c8da13994df2e79b52c3f.jpg

Well, mom told me that it suited me well, but nobody else actually cared, so i shaved that to buzzcut later.

I kinda gave up with having haircuts, I pretty much shave it all off.