Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got a haircut

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
No I'm Chad, girls are grabbing my pants all the time in bars.

Attachments

• hair cut.jpg
    hair cut.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 222
10/10 haircut bro. Haircuts are the most effective looksmaxing strat in 2019. I’m getting a haircut every day before they patch this OP theory.

I may get one tomorrow.

haircuts are literally pointless unless you've got some kind of fucking afro birdnest on top of your head

just 5% more hair density makes you look instantly better than any expensive haircut could, just get thicker hair tbh whether you have a receding hairline or no

Mostly when normies show examples of good haircuts they are on fucking MM tier guys LOL XD

hahhaha nice meme bro for me getting a haircut was literal hell cuz the old hag cutting my hair was disgusted by my inferior turk genetics lol imagine

Pointless for me.

Just got a haircut. Now I am DROWNING in pussy. But serious 3 women have noticed AND complimented my haircut. Now either they are they shallow or just retarted.

Po prostu zapusc brode bracie
just grow a beard you don't need a haircut bro

Now approach and have sex