Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Got A Bunch Of Mannequins From a Store Going Out of Business

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
There was a woman's clothing store going out of business near me. I always knew they had good mannequins in their windows. They had a sign saying everything must go, including the fixtures. I figured this was my lucky day. I went in and asked how much they want for their mannequins. They said I could have them for $20 apiece. Keep in mind they were old, chipped, dinged, paint peeling and so forth; but hey, they looked much better than most of the real Wiman my age that I see. So for $120, I got all six of their mannequins. He even knocked the price down to an even hundred, since. was willing to take them all (and he didn't want to be bothered with them).

Since the store was near me, and the mannequins come apart, taking them home was easy, without a car or any help.
So if I'm not on the forum for a while, you will know why. I can't wait buy clothes for them, wigs, shoes and so forth.

Last edited:
Black foid mannequin has vitiligo. Even inanimate objects want to be white! Its truly over for ethnics. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
It makes her look very realistic. If a mannequin was just one, pale color, she wouldn't look realistic.

What a slayer, keep dogs away from 'em though otherwise you might get cucked.

That's good bro. I want to get a sex doll ASAP

It's over for mannequincels.

I sure wouldn't recommend you take one to a nearby train track.

that's some serial killer shit

Well, god damn...

Install fleshlights. You'll thank me later :feelsokman:

Use them a cumrags bro