Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based just googled blkpillpres

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
His username has been featured in many news articles, academic papers and random ass sites. pretty cool ngl.

BLM activists are also out to get him, I wonder if they know that he's black?:feelsmega:

I'm assuming the "veteran" part is referring to his post rank at that time. What was he saying that they were responding to?

I'm assuming the "veteran" part is referring to his post rank at that time. What was he saying that they were responding to?
Something from this site, might have been that link.

Looking forward to the day I end up in a newspaper. I've already lost my /r/IncelTears virginity. :feelsYall:

Looking forward to the day I end up in a newspaper. I've already lost my /r/IncelTears virginity. :feelsYall:
I've ended up in a few articles, one one newsweekly, one one on babe . Net. My account name being mentioned there made me feel powerful. Plus I literally have a police report in California registered to my fucking reddit username

I've ended up in a few articles, one one newsweekly, one one on babe . Net. My account name being mentioned there made me feel powerful. Plus I literally have a police report in California registered to my fucking reddit username
Nice.

Just be an extremist theory. He is pretty based tho. I like him.

lol no, not nice. you don't want fed/police attention. wtf? there's like a weird/wrongly-placed glorification of having running into federal/state law enforement/intelligence. You're not cool b/c you had a run in, that shit sucks and is an incredibly nerve-wracking and uncomfortable experience.

36BD355D 32AC 4841 87A3 E0B1BDBFA674

Found BPP’s doxx leaked photos