Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just going to the gym will put you in the top 20%"

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
JFL at redpill types who say then when literally 80% of guys are going to the gym these days.

redpill is just a sugar coated bluepill

Nah redpills are mixed

Half are just redpills that soon darken to be black

Others are just blue on the inside

No gym for your face, autism or height

No gym for your face , height , dick or rce

Tbh, long ago, the redpill was actually pretty similar to the blackpill, it was a packet of harsh truths that every men should know (Women are primarily attracted by Looks, Money and Status, women are turned off by submissive behavior, women are manipulative, marriage is a shitty deal, AF/BB, 80/20 rule, hypergamy, etc...).

The twist happened when some men noticed that the redpill was really popular amongst men, and started to capitalize on it. Soon enough, these men saw that they coudn't capitalize on such truths, as they were too harsh, so they started to "dilute" the redpill, and toss a little bluepill into the mix while they were at it, to stimulate a sense of hope. And so began the craze of PUA, books, bootcamps, gym training routines, courses and all sort of autistic bullshit used to milk money from below average men.

You'll see, as the blackpill gets into mainstream, it will be diluted and monetized as well.

No gym for your face, autism or height
Basically this, women want a naturally fit, broad-shouldered tall NT chad, not some autistic gymmaxxed manlet that spends his spare time lifting weights and counting every calorie that goes into their stomaches, just to still look subpar compared to other men.

JFL at redpill types who say then when literally 80% of guys are going to the gym these days.
Yeah this is why I don't even bother trying anymore. I don't have the body type for gymmaxxing and any effort I make now will be fruitless because literally every guy I know is working out and gets better results than anything I can hope for. It's a rat race.

Delusional redpiller cope.

Women want Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes. Gymcels are like Cheerios to women. Not even Cheerios Protein. Just bland, tasteless garbage.

That's like saying nofap will put me in the top 1%, since majority of guys fap regularly.

Basically this, women want a naturally fit, broad-shouldered tall NT chad, not some autistic gymmaxxed manlet that spends his spare time lifting weights and counting every calorie that goes into their stomaches

The more you lift = the less alpha you're considered, since foids see it as a form of chasing them or compensating for insecurities.

Put "gym" in the title, bluepillers swarm it like files, never fails.

I've been lifting for a while, dieted to low body fat, my frame and insertions aren't horrible so I even have a classic "beach body" aesthetic despite that not being a main concern of mine, but landwhales on Plenty of Fish and OkCupid still treat me like a used butt wipe on the few occasions I'm even allowed to interact with one. I have a top 10% body and am still in the bottom 30% of men in SMV. Gym is absolute cope and physique doesn't even come close to the big three.

Gymcelling is a multiplier, not a definer.

Tbh, long ago, the redpill was actually pretty similar to the blackpill, it was a packet of harsh truths that every men should know

Legit.

I was reading the article below today and did a double-take when I saw "red pilled" not really used nor correctly spelled. Normies took it over and that is how the term became blackpilled. Its just a matter of time before blackpill is taken away.

"Did Bernie's love affair with climate change alarmism just cause him to get unintentionally red pilled?!

Probably not - we're guessing he doesn't even know what he's saying, but last night at the Democrat primary debate that nobody watched, Bernie told us we have to stop climate change or refugees could become a national security concern."

Every guy i know goes to the gym .

Gym is now the bare minimum

Tbh, long ago, the redpill was actually pretty similar to the blackpill, it was a packet of harsh truths that every men should know (Women are primarily attracted by Looks, Money and Status, women are turned off by submissive behavior, women are manipulative, marriage is a shitty deal, AF/BB, 80/20 rule, hypergamy, etc...).

The twist happened when some men noticed that the redpill was really popular amongst men, and started to capitalize on it. Soon enough, these men saw that they coudn't capitalize on such truths, as they were too harsh, so they started to "dilute" the redpill, and toss a little bluepill into the mix while they were at it, to stimulate a sense of hope. And so began the craze of PUA, books, bootcamps, gym training routines, courses and all sort of autistic bullshit used to milk money from below average men.

You'll see, as the blackpill gets into mainstream, it will be diluted and monetized as well.

Basically this, women want a naturally fit, broad-shouldered tall NT chad, not some autistic gymmaxxed manlet that spends his spare time lifting weights and counting every calorie that goes into their stomaches, just to still look subpar compared to other men.
High IQ post

I was reading the article below today and did a double-take when I saw "red pilled" not really used nor correctly spelled. Normies took it over and that is how the term became blackpilled. Its just a matter of time before blackpill is taken away.
Shit like that taught me a valuable lesson: we incels and disenfranchised people can't have anything without normies spoiling it. Anything that comes from people like us, whether it's TRP, hobbies, forums, gaming, etc. All of a sudden, normies decide that they want to participate in our stuff, then they start interfering, changing the stuff against our will, and all of a sudden the thing is taken from us, ruined, monetized and mass produced.

Self-improvement is masturbation. Especially if everyone else is doing it too. If gym really worked the way bluepilled normalfags want it to work then someone like AlphaDestiny would be top slayer now. Instead he's just another buff manlet and an incel in denial, completely invisible to women. You will have much better results careermaxxing and moneymaxxing. You still won't get your dream girl, but money can massively improve your quality of life. Don't get me wrong I don't endorse being a fat fuck or anything like that. I was there and being fat sucks. I just think autisticly puting heavy objects up and down and thinking gym = chicks and happiness is a massive bluepill cope. Gym is only good if your looks are in the 6-7 range already. For sub5 men it's just a waste of their time. For 8+ men it's a giant waste too. They are good-looking already. Their time could be better spend slaying.

Gymcels
guess they havnt seen these guys.... Gymcel

I first went to the gym at age 15 back in 2003 i think it was. The gym back then was literally all boomers, you could count the amount of guys in their teens,20s and 30s in 1 hand.

Now in 2019 gyms are maxed out to the brim with guys in their teens/20s/30s, and boomers are rare.

Any older guys that went to gyms in the 90s/early 2000s notice this as well?

It seems lifting has become this thing that everyone does, back in the early 2000s it was looked down upon as faggoty. At least here it was. All the guys were Skinnymaxxing back then.

PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTT. Going to the gym means you have to try. Yeah you will look nicer, but it definitely signals you lack the genetics to breed naturally athletic children.

anyone who has a sexual chance, has artificially inflated upper arms, and many who don't have a sexual chance too

Every guy thinks that, and looksmaxxes, personalitymaxxes, statusmaxxes, moneymaxxes.
It's over if you aren't already in top 20% from the beginning

The reverse is actually true funnily enough. Most guys in the gym belong to the top 20% in looks already. Gym is a looks multiplier, it only makes sense for Chad(lite) to get buff.

If this was true, I would have ascended at some point between 2013-2015 when I was gymmaxxing.

Put "gym" in the title, bluepillers swarm it like files, never fails.

I've been lifting for a while, dieted to low body fat, my frame and insertions aren't horrible so I even have a classic "beach body" aesthetic despite that not being a main concern of mine, but landwhales on Plenty of Fish and OkCupid still treat me like a used butt wipe on the few occasions I'm even allowed to interact with one. I have a top 10% body and am still in the bottom 30% of men in SMV. Gym is absolute cope and physique doesn't even come close to the big three.

Are you saying you received little to no smv boost from leaning down/putting on muscle? I went through a similar transformation , from chubby to lean ( although iam still far from being aesthetic ) but then i got on tinder and found tons of better looking, bigger and leaner guys.

Tfw all the effort you put in is absolutely useless. Skinny Chad hops on steroids and gets an aesthetic physique in no time. Even if he doesn't, he still gets more matches than a gymmaxxed dude with an ogre face.

I signed up for a gym membership last month and the first day I entered I saw my face in those mirrors that also show side profile and never returned.
They made ez money off ugly guys like me

It may be somewhat true if you are like 30+. People are busy working at this age. After a long hard day at work most dont really want to go to the gym. So gymcelling might be a unique selling point. Its obviously useless if you are ugly though.

I first went to the gym at age 15 back in 2003 i think it was. The gym back then was literally all boomers, you could count the amount of guys in their teens,20s and 30s in 1 hand.

Now in 2019 gyms are maxed out to the brim with guys in their teens/20s/30s, and boomers are rare.

Any older guys that went to gyms in the 90s/early 2000s notice this as well?

It seems lifting has become this thing that everyone does, back in the early 2000s it was looked down upon as faggoty. At least here it was. All the guys were Skinnymaxxing back then.

It's over. Going to the gym no longer gives no an SMV boost while not going to the gym gives you a negative SMV if you don't have a great face.

While all a foid has to do is not get fat and still they fail at this. Fkin fat entitled disgusting cunts.
It may be somewhat true if you are like 30+. People are busy working at this age. After a long hard day at work most dont really want to go to the gym. So gymcelling might be a unique selling point. Its obviously useless if you are ugly though.

Well at that stage the kind of roasties you attract are mainly looking for money and status. No point lifting weights and ending up with a gold digging roastie.

Just remember this. Whatever can be done to improve your SMV, most guys already know these things and are trying it. Foids still usually pick the ones with the best genetics.

You gotta have the frame for gymmaxxing imo. Having wide shoulders is by far the most important thing. If you dont get to have wide shoulders, why bother. Although I have read that you can make your clavicles grow in length by doing wide grip exercises.

Tbh I have seen a bunch of transformations that went from shittier NERD to an decent filled out body. Key point of gymmaxxing is to put on size, leaning out and going for the sixpack-gay-Boy-Look wont do shit, because its about how you look if you have clothes on and not about how you look shirtless. If you arms and shoulders and neck dont fill out a generic large Shirt, its OVER.

I was told a man needs a big beer belly. :feelshaha:

Just remember this. Whatever can be done to improve your SMV, most guys already know these things and are trying it. Foids still usually pick the ones with the best genetics.
How long till all guys catch on to leanmaxxing? Luckily they don't have the willpower to lose the weight.

Are you saying you received little to no smv boost from leaning down/putting on muscle? I went through a similar transformation , from chubby to lean ( although iam still far from being aesthetic ) but then i got on tinder and found tons of better looking, bigger and leaner guys.

Tfw all the effort you put in is absolutely useless. Skinny Chad hops on steroids and gets an aesthetic physique in no time. Even if he doesn't, he still gets more matches than a gymmaxxed dude with an ogre face.
Going from obese to beach-lean raised me from a 2/10 to a 3.5/10. It's a respectable improvement, but not enough to get me out of inceldom.

Your options went from none to fkin landwhales. Brutal!

Most guys at a gym I saw were boomers

How long till all guys catch on to leanmaxxing? Luckily they don't have the willpower to lose the weight.

Iam alrdy quite lean, much leaner than the average curry in curryland whos a fat fuck tbh. Just a little bit more before my abs pop out.

Iam also tall ( 6 3 ), so i have that going for me. If only I could fix my face.