Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go to therapy theory

ITSNEVEROVER

ITSNEVEROVER

5'5 manlet framelet gook
How was your experience, brocels. I went to my school counsellor a few times ironically.

Who let that nigger in

I never been at therapy because there is no thing like psychology,drugged foid will gaslight you.
There is also no thing as psychiatry-you will end drugged like hobo
We are left alone to suffer from mental pain
The counsellor just heared my made up troubles, and just kept nodding and pretending to understand. didnt give any concrete advice at all. Counsellors, therapists, pyschologists are the biggest peddlers of bluepill and norman conformity ideology

Therapists cannot solve the core issue that creates the problem of inceldom such as making any of us attractive to women hence they are essentially a worthless waste of time and money for us.

If you have anything at all to work with physically or better yet facially that can turn you into a normie or Chadlite you can self improve and accomplish this practically for free on your own by gym maxxing and reading and or listening to red pill literature and programming from PUA’s and red pill life coach types.

Grotesque Subhuman the Hulk Hogan of inceldom ie inceldom’s biggest icon has had lots of therapy and can confirm its worthlessness as it is largely populated by woke feminist cunts of both the male and female libtarded variety that will gaslight you with useless advice.

So again therapy is utterly worthless at treating inceldom but if you have actual mental health conditions like stress, anxiety or depression therapy may be beneficial for that.

Last edited:
My old therapist just yelled at
Therapists cannot solve the core issue that creates the problem of inceldom such as making any of us attractive to women hence they are essentially a worthless waste of time and money for us.

If you have anything at all to work with physically or better yet facially that can turn you into a normie or Chadlite you can self improve and accomplish this practically for free on your own by gym maxxing and reading and or listening to red pill literature and programming from PUA’s and red pill life coach types.

Grotesque Subhuman the Hulk Hogan of inceldom ie inceldom’s biggest icon has had lots of therapy and can confirm its largely populated by woke feminis cunts that will gaslight you with useless advice.

So again therapy is utterly worthless at treating inceldom but if you have actual mental health conditions like stress, anxiety or depressive therapy may be beneficial for tha
I lost my mental sanity after years of isolation and shit. Now I barely have any humanity or morals left

How was your experience, brocels. I went to my school counsellor a few times ironically.
I was hospitalized for 2 months like 3 years ago :feelshaha: psychiatrists are useless retards the only thing they do is prescribe you shitty pills until you get high enough to forgot about your existence and if that doesn’t work … then well they will try different kind of pill ect. until it « work » :feelswhat: they are basically LARPING as doctor mario most of the time they don’t even know how the fuck to help you but they gotta sell pills man JFL:feelskek: i’ve trashed mine them a long them ago stupid dumb cunt , i hated that arrogant smug bitch too and im feeling much better now.

Last edited:
Getting zero pussy is not a mental disorder. Therapy is not going to solve your inceldom.

Therapy, psychiatry is all a meme. Neurology is real science.