Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "JuSt Go tO ThERaPY InkWeLL!"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Yeah, because talking to a 45-year old broad who has never known the male struggle once a week and sharing your "feelings" will surely miraculously get you out of sexlessness and loneliness.

Hookers are probably more useful in the grand scheme of things.

"Just do the rapy incel" :chad: :chad: :chad:

therapy is such a scam yet 90% of millennial and gen z hoes stand by it as the fix all to everything meanwhile their bpd cant be fixed.

Most pointless waste of time, its better to smash rocks with no purpose.

Therapists when foids: "nothing you do is your fault! You're perfect! :foidSoy:"
Therapists when men: "have you tried to self improve? You're toxic!:foidSoy:"

Therapy was a fucking meme. It’s not like you can actually talk about the problems that you face on a daily basis because they would probably flag you for being a threat to society or whatever cuck shit they do. I had to cuck out and basically talk about my problems as much as I could without actually detailing the full extent of the problem. Eventually I just said I felt better and stopped going