Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just go to therapy bro!"

The most empathetic theRapist

Psychologists, regardless of gender, are all misandrists.

Holy shit that's scary how IT faggots are allowed to be therapists

we dont want ur sympathy

I will never make sense of how your depression has caused you to identify as an incel.
I'm not incel because I'm depressed

I'm depressed because I'm incel

Hope they get aids

Holy shit that's scary how IT faggots are allowed to be therapists
It's the same reason why a lot of bullies and sociopaths become nurses. They use it as a way to perceive themselves as better than others or to punch down.

Atleast I am glad the mask is off. We are slowly winning by them admitting this. That means they can no longer use the therapy excuse for inkwells.

Another Case of Man cant be the Victims but Woman can . :feelsclown:

this is probably just larp from fat troon who is also neetbuxing while dreaming of working as therapist lmao

i would never tell her that I'm Incel when she would talk to me. "Never heard of that community." she is just a idiot that don't understand that incels are biological existence. She never understand that I were Incel my whole life before I discovered this community. Not the community make me Incel I was Incel my whole life stupid foid. If the ugly men wouldnt connect I would be Incel because its biological did you understand?

Therapy is a zog invention to allow fat lazy foids to earn money while blabbering bullshit and doing absolutely nothing of actual economic value

Pathetic excuse for a human

Therapy is a zog invention to allow fat lazy foids to earn money while blabbering bullshit and doing absolutely nothing of actual economic value
Actual trvthnvke.

weird IT troon rant jfl but

if IT's argument is now 'WE SHOULDN'T FEEL SYMPATHY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE MENTAL ILLNESSES AND HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE SHIT OR BULLIED FOR MOST OF THEIR LIFE BY SOCIETY' :soy:

then their claims to have a 'good personality' go out the window, by their own standards

although I would question whether someone is really qualified to work in that field, if they're this unaware of how society discriminates against and mistreats the mentally ill and doesn't even see it as worth mentioning. the way they mention depression is also incredibly weird, like, depression can have serious effects on people but this person seemingly thinks it's just a kink

Last edited:
I'm not incel because I'm depressed

I'm depressed because I'm incel
This. How the fuck do they not understand simple cause and effect? Bad life circumstances make you depressed. Lack of good things in life and presence of bad things will make your life worse. Not fucking rocket science IT retards. If I run my car for years with no oil changes and many miles, its engine will die, because it was deprived of an essential need: oil. Likewise, we are deprived of the essential needs love and sex, so we suffer from it.

Also, I fucking hate how they act like being an incel is a choice. You either are or you are not. If you want sex and love, but can’t get it, you are incel by definition. No twisting words around can change that

people in their clinic will act politely towards the therapist because therapists are authority figures, same way as people in a workplace act deferential towards the manager. it's not a natural environment. seemingly this retard has convinced xerself that the way people behave in a literal therapy session - an unnatural environment - is natural behaviour, and that people who behave differently must just be plain evil. that's just crass ignorance of human psychology

honestly just a bizarre rant, and it just shows how much ITcels are the ones with the 'bad personalities'

I don't need normie sympathy.

I need a Marxist-Rodgerist revolution to SEIZE AND REDISTRIBUTE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION.

Atleast I am glad the mask is off. We are slowly winning by them admitting this. That means they can no longer use the therapy excuse for inkwells.
yea, and if mental illness isn't the problem then there's no reason for incels to go to therapy anyway jfl

ITcels have been increasingly deranged recently, including deleting any mention that one post there was a blatantly faked screenshot, and now randomly stating that people shouldn't feel sympathy for mental illness

it's fairly obvious what kind of people they are, and it's definitely not the decent people with good personalities that they pretend to be

It's two sides of a coin. Not worth arguing about or getting upset. Of course, a shitty grifting therapist wouldn't come to that conclusion

The LARPer could've at least use ChatGPT to make it sound obvious that he's a therapist, because the way it's all written feels like it was actually made up by a gen z soy cuck, he even uses the gen z wording like "cringe", but maybe he's just some zimbabwe online therapist for old farts.