Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just go to therapy bro!"

Despondent Dreamer

Despondent Dreamer

Self-banned
-
This is said by redditors pretty often. Here's the issue, even if I discount the fact that extensive therapy in the past did nothing to help me, I literally can't afford therapy because I have no health insurance. How am I supposed to be motivated to even bother to resolve this when I'm now completely hopeless and I don't care if I die?

The problem actively prevents their proposed solution. Of course it wouldn't matter anyway, since therapy can't resolve my problems.

I once went to therapy, spent 3 weeks wasting my time talking to this one dude, get sent to some other dude who told me to draw shit on paper and ended up being diagnosed as normal
Those retarded human shaped fucktoys don't even comprehend what an actual therapy is because they aren't problematic in the first place yet when confronted with something that they felt uncomfortable with of course they're going to tell said taints in their happy reality to fuck off

I once went to therapy, spent 3 weeks wasting my time talking to this one dude, get sent to some other dude who told me to draw shit on paper and ended up being diagnosed as normal
Those retarded human shaped fucktoys don't even comprehend what an actual therapy is because they aren't problematic in the first place yet when confronted with something that they felt uncomfortable with of course they're going to tell said taints in their happy reality to fuck off
Yeah I don't think that any of the therapists I saw in the past knew how to help me. The issue being that my problems are very tangible and I can't talk my way out of them.

Therapists are useless, they're just there to pat you in the back a few times or if you're "too lost" they'll say some righteous sounding shit like "ooh I've tried my best but you have to deal with it yourself"
Though rather than that if your problem can't be solved just by waiting it out, might I recommend acting deranged and punch your problem if you're still below the legal age to get jailed for assault?
It may work if you can't forget self preservation and your problem is caused by those human shaped things

Last edited:
People only throw Fingers

They wear masks Like retarded cattle , and Tell Others that there Is Something wrong with Them kek :feelsclown:

Therapy IS your genetics / Looks that you cant alter . Not this pretentious Bullshit.