Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go to therapy bro

therapy is a last-resort cope before death.

"It is what it is" is another poor man's "it's over for me society has cucked me out because of sexual favoritism towards high status men" saying, just say its over bro. Ain't that hard.

"It is what it is" is another poor man's "it's over for me society has cucked me out because of sexual favoritism towards high status men" saying, just say its over bro. Ain't that hard.
Holy shit I never thought about it like that

Founding titan IQ :feelsLightsaber:

Is that a tranny?

oh boy the-rapey. I really want to pay a foid $300 to listen to my problems for 3 hours, even though she doesn't give a shit. HELPED ME SO MUCH BROS. lmao

you have TRAUMA, and need THERAPY.

Imagine willingly giving money to a foid (most therapists are) so she can pretend to care about your problems

If I'm gonna go to therapy it needs to be with a brocel no Chads or thots and second if I'm giving money to a woman she is gonna fuck me

"I've finally left the poisonous atmosphere of inceldom behind me, I'm actively talking, engaging, and being nice to females, I've adopted liberal politics, I've taken a feminist literature course at a local college, I'm actively engaging a therapist, and I'm still going home every night alone fucking my own hand. Life is so much better now and I can see things so much clearer where I'm a better person because of it."

Imagine being that much of a faggot like this in real life, might as well self terminate.

Last edited:
"I've finally left the poisonous atmosphere of inceldom behind me, I'm actively talking, engaging, and being nice to females, I've adopted liberal politics, I've taken a feminist literature course at a local college, I'm actively engaging a therapist, and I'm still going home every night alone fucking my own hand. Life is so much better now and I can see things so much clearer where I'm a better person because of it."

Imagine being that much of a faggot like this in real life, might as well self terminate.
desperately trying to convince themselves that they're happy, desperately running away from the truth about their life.

Funny and sad at the same time. :feelskek::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Have once seen a man there who said that he didn't know what he was doing wrong, he even said he went to pride parades and drew webcomics in his spare time as a hobby to prove that he was a decent guy. Just imagine the actual resonance when a socially awkward, lanky nerd tells a girl that he is into drawing webcomics, she would laugh and he would end up on r/Cringetopia. Follow dating advice of cucks, end up as the laughing stock of the nation.