Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JUST GO TO THE GYM BRO!

left nigga body looks like a dog

sddefault.jpg

People laugh when i say gymcles are slaves, i really mean it. Gymcels shortening their lifespan for a physique women don’t even care about, looking like some unnatural boulders on steroids. Just get lean and be born attractive with broad shoulders and a tall height simple as.

There is no gym for your face or bone structure, no 5’4 indian is gonna impr000v his way into becoming francisco lachowski. getting abnormally large pectoral muscles or squatting 200 lbs literally just over stresses his heart to look better for other men

Last edited:
sddefault.jpg

People laugh when i say gymcles are slaves, i really mean it. Gymcels shortening their lifespan for a physique women don’t even care about, looking like some unnatural boulders on steroids. Just get lean and be born attractive with broad shoulders and a tall height simple as.

There is no gym for your face or bone structure, no 5’4 indian is gonna impr000v his way into becoming francisco lachowski. getting abnormally large pectoral muscles or squatting 200 lbs literally just over stresses his heart to look better for other men
10907FFD-318C-45DA-A6FA-7A4AB3AC1495.jpeg

The only offshoot of women that actually like those men with roid rager physiques are actually damaged gym going women as well

View: https://youtu.be/ZKsKCObse3w?si=Nncou8hBHMC1d6VM