Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just go to the gym bro! (HEIGHTPILL, FRAMEPILL, FACEPILL, RACEPILL)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Just be confident bro, just lift

IT would try to argue that both of them are equally attractive

1583062583723.jpg

There'd very likely to be dickpill too.

how can these cucks just enjoy being mogged like this :feelsugh:

Smol one mogs me at looking manly

Bluepillers actually think that women could be attracted to one or the other, like a coin flip, it's random, there's no pattern. At most they believe the guy on the left would edge out, but they still think a significant amount of foids would like the guy on the right for confidence or puhrsonalitee
how can these cucks just enjoy being mogged like this :feelsugh:
Where's the profile pic gif from?

homo chadus and homo incelus

Bluepillers actually think that women could be attracted to one or the other, like a coin flip, it's random, there's no pattern. At most they believe the guy on the left would edge out, but they still think a significant amount of foids would like the guy on the right for confidence or puhrsonalitee

Where's the profile pic gif from?
They are delusional. We shouldn’t even acknowledge their opinion about the subject just as scientists don’t take seriously opinions of mentally retarded children.

Why he even take a picture with a guy like that. Just stupid.

1583062583723.jpg

Notice how chad just exacerbates the difference in frame by not allowing the guy proper room to even pose his arms, using his "selfie arm" to block off his space, making his pose uneven, complete disrespect, like he's some kind of arm rest furniture and isn't even another human posing for the image

FramePill

Guy on the right does not even come close to lifting like the guy on the left. There's arguments to be made for how little gymcelling does, but the guy on the right, I guarantee you, does not have the same diet or maintain the same routine as the guy on the left. He looks like shit.

Manlets are so utterly fucked, that they even manage to look WORSE when gymaxxing as opposed to being skinnyfat or lean muscular. It just looks ridiculous and unfitting, the features that make tall people Gigachad make short men look like Normies at best. The worst thing though is that there isn't anything you can do regarding height, it's stuck like that forever pewpew.

1583062583723.jpg
What race even is the right guy? He looks like a Italian/gook mongrel.

Notice how chad just exacerbates the difference in frame by not allowing the guy proper room to even pose his arms, using his "selfie arm" to block off his space, making his pose uneven, complete disrespect, like he's some kind of arm rest furniture and isn't even another human posing for the image

View attachment 210447
And the other guy looks in physical pain or at last discomfort. Poor dude's probably been drilled confidence/redcope bs all his life.
Guy on the right does not even come close to lifting like the guy on the left. There's arguments to be made for how little gymcelling does, but the guy on the right, I guarantee you, does not have the same diet or maintain the same routine as the guy on the left. He looks like shit.
Guy on the left is on gear. But yeah guy on the right looks like garbage. Let's be honest though, even if he got a better body he'd still be fucked.

the worst mog ive seen in a while

the worst mog ive seen in a while
And it's purely genetic. It's not even like a filthy, obese, neckbeard volcel getting mogged by another guy with similar genetics who's just taking care of himself.

That asian manlet will never be able to rival that other dude.

IT will claim they see no difference between them.

chad vs incel

'I go to the gym because it's fun'

1583062583723.jpg
Obviously the Asian finds the humour in the situation. Look at his expression.

I actually do, but I don't trick myself into thinking the gym actually helps.
Cope, results are fun and the high from exercise but lifting objects is not unless you've brainwashed yourself into believing so. Sports are WAY superior in terms of fun, yet very few men regularly play them because they don't drastically change your body composition. Instead they go to the gym everyday of the week and chase self improvement, such fun :feelskek:.

Also, it does help, although normally it's by such a small amount it barely matters.

Last edited:
Cope, results are fun and the high from exercise but lifting objects is not unless you've brainwashed yourself into believing so. Sports are WAY superior in terms of fun, yet very few men regularly play them because they don't drastically change your body. Instead they go to the gym everyday of the week and chase self improvement, such fun :feelskek:.

Also, it does help, although normally it's by such a small amount it barely matters.
I can't play sports because of a birth defect. Lifting is my only physical outlet. So yes I enjoy it. I'd have roped a long time ago without it

Also sports are social anyway, I'm a loner

I can't play sports because of a birth defect. Lifting is my only physical outlet. So yes I enjoy it. I'd have roped a long time ago without it

Also sports are social anyway, I'm a loner
Ah, I don't play sports anymore either because i've become a loner, I understand.

I like the high/self satisfaction from the gym or exercising at home but I no longer find it fun, it's more like work.

Ah, I don't play sports anymore either because i've become a loner, I understand.

I like the high/self satisfaction from the gym or exercising at home but I no longer find it fun, it's more like work.
Maybe fun isn't the right word. It's become part of my routine, my life. I've been doing it for so long I can't live without it.

And it's not like I've got many other outlets to compensate, so if I stop lifting everything will go to shit.

Idk but I crave lifting after stemceling.

Damn thats brutal

What a fucking mog

Still, it doesn´t get any better.