Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JUST GO TO THE GYM BRO AND PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

Holy fuck this reminded me of my gymcel days, after going to the gym and then flaunt that shit.

LOL when i bulked up (i was pretty big) i went to beach and same thing happened to me.If youre not attractive,it never began

LOL when i bulked up (i was pretty big) i went to beach and same thing happened to me.If youre not attractive,it never began
Exactly its like a grand delusion that sets in your mind. Almost all the girls I tried approaching literally rejected me.

I didnt know it was my face

Exactly its like a grand delusion that sets in your mind. Almost all the girls I tried approaching literally rejected me.

I didnt know it was my face
How tall are you? I always wondered.

You probabaly would have gotten atleast a phone number out of 1000 approaches if you were 6 feet. Do you wear lifts?
Height is cope, you can be minimal height with a good face to get numbers and a date

Height is cope, you can be minimal height with a good face to get numbers and a date

to foids there is nothing more repulsive and disguting than a man who tries to compensate for ugly genetics

to foids there is nothing more repulsive and disguting than a man who tries to compensate for ugly genetics
Oh I agree and I can totally relate. I used to get this type of treatment. Tried to be outgoing=trying too hard

They labelled him "douchebag" without knowing him.
A long time ago I used to think being buff would help.

Hundreds of hours of hard work, all for nothing.
Meanwhile Chad just walks outside and gets girls attention

Probably a victim of this
Tbh

This guy is muscular and outgoing, and yet he will die a virgin because he's a manlet with an ugly face.

What's his height?

:yes:Haircut
:yes:Confidence
:yes:Muscles
:no:Sex
IT cucks need a new conspiracy for us to debunk

here is another one

this guy gymcelled and is putting himself out there aswell

lol looks like a c0ping idiot and wtf is that music? should've got a hair transplant instead

You probabaly would have gotten atleast a phone number out of 1000 approaches if you were 6 feet. Do you wear lifts?
Even 6' Chads are wearing lifts these days. Lifts are a massive cope.

This guy is muscular and outgoing, and yet he will die a virgin because he's a manlet with an ugly face.

Dumb Donnelly...he thinks it's just depression and anxiety that make him a virgin. The jaw surgery and nosejob he had were a fail, only went from a 3 to a 3.5.

Even 6' Chads are wearing lifts these days. Lifts are a massive cope.
That’s even more reason to wear them. To catch up.