Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just go to the gym brah"

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
X6ZNYEE
7C2ah4p
XeLG0uI

Never even stepped foot in one before and I never will because there is no gym for face/height/micropenis. Though I do quite enjoy pictures of these copers, knowing they have likely wasted 100's of hours to still be inceltier :feelskek:

The second guy has good bones, he will become a chadlite if he becomes jacked.

2nd guy could be quite good looking if he lost a little more weight and got a haircut ngl

Most fatcels are volcels.

I've noticed that people who are overweight as kids end up with a better bone structure usually than skinny kids. Might need to look into this theory

The dude all the way on the right just looks skinny to me tbh. It looks more like he's been LDARing than hitting the gym.

I think all gyms should be banned, I hate the sight of big buff chads

Gymcelling is cope. So is anything cucks suggest.

If you can ascend by gymcelling alone, then you were never incel to begin with.

Implants are a better investment

Someone needs to do tinder experiments using the top left guy to end the gymcel meme.

I've noticed that people who are overweight as kids end up with a better bone structure usually than skinny kids. Might need to look into this theory
I have a theory on which modern diet(salt) makes you bloated and render you never able to see your face bones, most good looks comes from this, if you can't see your apple in your neck you can't say you are trucel, most people here are bloatcels even if they are thin.

I have a theory on which modern diet(salt) makes you bloated and render you never able to see your face bones, most good looks comes from this, if you can't see your apple in your neck you can't say you are trucel, most people here are bloatcels even if they are thin.
Interesting theory. I have chronic bloating that obscures my facial bones and makes me look like shit. What's the remedy for this? Eat like a hamster (bland food w/ no seasonings)?

the last one is an improvement

Interesting theory. I have chronic bloating that obscures my facial bones and makes me look like shit. What's the remedy for this? Eat like a hamster (bland food w/ no seasonings)?
Intermittent fasting, low carb, no salt, proccesed drinks and foods are always recommend to avoid.

bloatmaxxing would help more

As a gymcel I know its just a major cope, tbh they should just round us up and shoot us

Hitting the gym is legit tho'.

Gymcelling is cope. So is anything cucks suggest.

i realized that , gymcelling is gigacuckcelling , rather spend that time making more money and just loose wheight without gym

If you're fat and want to be healthy, gymcelling is legit and useful. But if you're already fit and gymcel to ascend, you're cuckmaxxing. You throw your time and energy to get female attention which you won't get it as well

gymaxxxing works only if you are minimum 6'2

I'd say lifefuel for me since i'm a fatcel but NO ONE can be a chadlite while 5'7 with a 4 inch dick

5'7 isnt instant death sentence though and you could pump it up to 6 inches in a few years

Am I missing something? The guy in the first picture looks pretty good.