Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go to parties and do drugs bro

I party alone. Drunk normies are a potential danger.

If you’re homeless just buy a house
Yeah that's about as likely as an aspie incel enjoying himself at some normie party. I wrote about it before, I went to the club once. Never again.

Yeah that's about as likely as an aspie incel enjoying himself at some normie party. I wrote about it before, I went to the club once. Never again.
High IQ intp/intj/istp Autists should come together to build retard/normie exclusion zones.

Because sub 110 iqs and normies ruin wokify and make shitty any hobby or place Autists build for themselves. At this point we need to physically separate from them like sufi and Buddhist monks so we can enjoy reality in peace.

High IQ intp/intj/istp Autists should come together to build retard/normie exclusion zones.

Because sub 110 iqs and normies ruin wokify and make shitty any hobby or place Autists build for themselves. At this point we need to physically separate from them like sufi and Buddhist monks so we can enjoy reality in peace.
I'm not technically autistic but I might as well be. Actual autists probably get along better with normies than me :feelskek:

I’ve never been invited to a party. :feelsmage:

Being surrounded by "low inhib" randys seem like fun.

On a serious note: don't do drugs youngcels.

Muh parties are degenerate and you will only fimd gigawhores there

I have no friends and have never been invited to a party once in my life. Some people can't fathom that there are men out there with literally no social circle. The amount of people I talk to on a consistent basis can be counted on one hand.
A handful of times I've been to places where normies gather, such as bars and clubs, when I still had friends and it's not something that I would ever want to do again.

I'm not technically autistic but I might as well be. Actual autists probably get along better with normies than me :feelskek:
Your user name is BixNood and you post on incel forums. If your NT than im and 6'10 white Nordic slayer fake cel.

On a serious note: don't do drugs youngcels.
Foids seem to love drugs and degenerates though, fourms like this need to discuss the druggie pill more being a well know drug dealer can ascend a 3/4-/10-near truecel to a 6/7-10 chad/chadlite.

The druggie/thug pill is even more important than the meeks/Hybristophilia pill. Only way a sub 6 face and sub 6' height can become a slayer.
I have no friends and have never been invited to a party once in my life. Some people can't fathom that there are men out there with literally no social circle. The amount of people I talk to on a consistent basis can be counted on one hand.
A handful of times I've been to places where normies gather, such as bars and clubs, when I still had friends and it's not something that I would ever want to do again.
To be honest i had friends in highschool (because i focused on social circle maxxing, and i succeed entering into the social cirlce of the most popular kids at school.) and i have to say it's not worth it.

If your force yourself into social situations and your not a chad/ outspoken NT. Your a basically permanent third wheel there to listen to NT make boring irrelevant gossip.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I'm invited to go to parties to drink and do drugs all the time... I just CHOOSE to stay home and do nothing. :bigbrain:

Oh yeah I'm invited to go to parties to drink and do drugs all the time... I just CHOOSE to stay home and do nothing. :bigbrain:
Bluepillers can truly never comprehend what it is like to be 100% alone.

This "Why don't you go to parties, do drugs, and then have fun and sex, you dumb inkwell?" argument is like the classic meme from the r/incels day, about the 5'2 balding Indian janitor who doesn't complain about his situation, does self-improvement instead and eventually turns into a 6'2 blonde Chad or something.

They're right on the drugs/alcohol part.
Those were important activities for socializing in school, like them or not. Skipping those leads to here.
And I assume most people here, like myself, were brainwashed by their parents that drugs/alcohol/cigarettes = absolute degenerate evil for inexplicable reason. As a result you've missed 10 000 hours of practicing socializing with your peers.

Yes I did go out and got drunk and smoked weed for several years. Experiencing it as an incel completely ruined the whole thing. And no, it did not help me have sex; there are no "potential partners" you meet at parties when you are ugly.

Those were important activities for socializing in school, like them or not. Skipping those leads to here.
And I assume most people here, like myself, were brainwashed by their parents that drugs/alcohol/cigarettes = absolute degenerate evil for inexplicable reason. As a result you've missed 10 000 hours of practicing socializing with your peers.
You're right about this part.

It's over for teetotalercels :feelsrope:

I am not a drug user, but seriously. What the fuck are we expected to do with our lives with constant rejection and disappointment?

"Let them eat cake."
Yes I did go out and got drunk and smoked weed for several years. Experiencing it as an incel completely ruined the whole thing. And no, it did not help me have sex; there are no "potential partners" you meet at parties when you are ugly.
Sums up my experiences well. I used to jestermaxx and would end in a circle of people laughing at my jokes, anecdotes, but in the end I was going back home to being lonely. It's pretty much a sad clown situation.

I'll just stay straightedge.